British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

You really are an arrogant pr*ck aren't you?

And favourite for Fish 'O' Mania 2013 allegedly!

You really are an arrogant pr*ck aren't you?

I am collecting the threads and post numbers that he calls fellow posters "idiots" on ... its against forum rules & I will be reporting each post to the mods asap, I ma up to FOUR at the moment. That should be enough to see off his latest alias .... dont see why he should get away with it nobody else does :approve:

• Like 1

I am collecting the threads and post numbers that he calls fellow posters "idiots" on ... its against forum rules & I will be reporting each post to the mods asap, I ma up to FOUR at the moment. That should be enough to see off his latest alias .... dont see why he should get away with it nobody else does :approve:

Are you stalking him/her or something? :rofl:

You constantly post on all threads that are Panthers related - You, AORLAV, Steve Brum and DougieD should all get a room (Or a thread to yourselves- and your inane ramblings) ;)

• Like 2

It's very simple really. If other posters ignore his/her posts and not answer them/rise to his/her bait they won't be called 'idiots' and he'll/she'll soon get fed up and stop posting. All this reporting business reminds me of schooldays 'please sir, please sir, he's got his coat on my peg'.

• Like 1

You constantly post on all threads that are Panthers related - You, AORLAV, Steve Brum and DougieD should all get a room (Or a thread to yourselves- and your inane ramblings) ;)

They should take a leaf out of Tsunami's book (one of many but the one I remember), couldn't leave a Panthers thread alone last winter but now dropped of the face of the planet :D

• Like 1

He is my little side hobby, as for the room we already have one thanks .... but we have more members than that in the KKS room, a hell of a lot more :approve:

He is my little side hobby, as for the room we already have one thanks .... but we have more members than that in the KKS room, a hell of a lot more :approve:

Here here. He's called more than four posters `idiot` though hasse. Makes me laugh though, kks replying to his own posts as in fp to thjracing!

Obviously idiot but Showground takes the biggest balls to ride.

He only said that cause his team got spanked.

That must be why Mjj is missing so often

KKS`s mum no doubt.

Thought your posts were similar.

psl_byberry_4.jpg

• Like 3

Poole "Overseas supporters club" group photo - it's on the wrong thread me old mate!

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

Poole "Overseas supporters club" group photo - it's on the wrong thread me old mate!

I thought it was the "Killers" Thought Brandon Flowers was looking particularly rough..! :D

psl_byberry_4.jpg

Its the Posh boys after a dodgy start to the season :lol: