British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

After they tried to put my club out of business, I am refraining from using a word more aggressive than "scum".

Back to the thread, Who wants to see Kacper Gomolski back at the Showground.

Calling people idiots all the time, now scum ... I think we will soon be seeing the end of THJRacing for sure, Phil will not put up with him for much longer :approve:

Calling people idiots all the time, now scum ... I think we will soon be seeing the end of THJRacing for sure, Phil will not put up with him for much longer :approve:

After your comment to that Coventry fan who was a women (Jacques or Gemini), I will never stoop to your pathetic level.

After your comment to that Coventry fan who was a women (Jacques or Gemini), I will never stoop to your pathetic level.

I know and I paid my dues on that one & me and Jacques are now fine thank you (never drink and post) ... so its only fair that you are treated the same eh sunshine :approve:

• Like 2

I know and I paid my dues on that one & me and Jacques are now fine thank you (never drink and post) ... so its only fair that you are treated the same eh sunshine :approve:

Can only live in hope.

Not sure how accurate averages are....

Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

Linus Sundstrum 7.70

Ryan Sullivan 7.35

Lasse Bjerre 4.91

Norbi Koscuch 5.81 (not sure! or A.N.Other)

Mikkel Beck 4.00

William Lawson 3.27

Brings us in at 41.22 :P

Edited by F P
  • Like 1

Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

Linus Sundstrum 7.70

Ryan Sullivan 7.35

Lasse Bjerre 4.91

Mikkel Beck 4.00

William Lawson 3.27

Im a little confused here .. I thought FP & TJH Racing were the same person ?

• Like 3

Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

Linus Sundstrum 7.70

Ryan Sullivan 7.35

Lasse Bjerre 4.91

Mikkel Beck 4.00

William Lawson 3.27

One would hope that they see sense an up the quality? Doubt that'll be the points limit unless the usual suspects win the toys out of the pram race to the bottom competition. All bets are off though until we know what's happening in 2013?

Im a little confused here .. I thought FP & TJH Racing were the same person ?

Probably same family but not the same person, even FP isn't that bad? But then again :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

Linus Sundstrum 7.70

Ryan Sullivan 7.35

Lasse Bjerre 4.91

Mikkel Beck 4.00

William Lawson 3.27

Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

Linus Sundstrum 7.70

Ryan Sullivan 7.35

Lasse Bjerre 4.91

Mikkel Beck 4.00

William Lawson 3.27

Pipes burst have they? would be only chance of seeing willie next season

Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

Linus Sundstrum 7.70

Ryan Sullivan 7.35

Lasse Bjerre 4.91

Mikkel Beck 4.00

William Lawson 3.27

sullys average is higher than that,whats he gonna do on away tracks ??? not alot would be my answer

Well if those averages are right for our riders, wouldn't mind Kenneth, Linus and Lawson back.

Send Buckz and Cous Cous on loan to a tight track to get there averages down.

Good riddance to MJJ till older than 21, and can commit properly. Might need my head checking but wouldn't mind THJ again.

Hard to say team predictions till the averages come out, but worth a few punts.

Id love to see a 1+5 that id be confident in saying that we will get a heat advantage.

Hopefully Jan stays on as manager, and Swales is put even further behind than he is currently.

Bjerre

THJ

Hougaard

Klindt

Linus

Mikkel B Jensen

Lasse

Team Scandinavia. Potential in Lasse, Mikel B and Hougaard [if can stay injury free]

Think Klindt could do with a season away from the black country. Still doesn't give me my power duo, but lets face it, wont happen unless your names Poole.

Interestingly concerning Sullivans average this year why is it that he started on 7.72

Sullivans last proper average from 38 matches in 2006 was 7.35, he did do 8 matches in 2008 but that was 7 home and 1 away and clearly that wasnt enough to obtain a new average incidentally his average from those 2008 matches was 6.88

In 2008 riders not starting at the starting the season but being added later had 5% added to their starting average (7.35 + 5% is 7.72)

Now thats fair enough and no argument there but why was 7.72 his starting average for 2012, interesting enough someone else rode this year with a 2006 starting average, one Adrian Meidzinski 5.57 from 26 matches for Swindon, surprisingly enough he started on 5.57.

Well if those averages are right for our riders, wouldn't mind Kenneth, Linus and Lawson back.

Send Buckz and Cous Cous on loan to a tight track to get there averages down.

Good riddance to MJJ till older than 21, and can commit properly. Might need my head checking but wouldn't mind THJ again.

Hard to say team predictions till the averages come out, but worth a few punts.

Id love to see a 1+5 that id be confident in saying that we will get a heat advantage.

Hopefully Jan stays on as manager, and Swales is put even further behind than he is currently.

Bjerre

THJ

Hougaard

Klindt

Linus

Mikkel B Jensen

Lasse

Team Scandinavia. Potential in Lasse, Mikel B and Hougaard [if can stay injury free]

Think Klindt could do with a season away from the black country. Still doesn't give me my power duo, but lets face it, wont happen unless your names Poole.

klindt probaly could do with a season away,but i hope it ain't at the showground

touchwood we have a sensible points limit 41.5 or 42

if it's 41 i'd be looking along the lines of

hans 8.27

hougaard 4.9

sundstrom 7.87

l bjerre 4.66

k bjerre 8.18

a decent 4pt assesed

pontus aspregen 3.0

just heard mr frosts interview on the radio talking about losses don't sound good for the future

Edited by hans fan

Interestingly concerning Sullivans average this year why is it that he started on 7.72

Sullivans last proper average from 38 matches in 2006 was 7.35, he did do 8 matches in 2008 but that was 7 home and 1 away and clearly that wasnt enough to obtain a new average incidentally his average from those 2008 matches was 6.88

In 2008 riders not starting at the starting the season but being added later had 5% added to their starting average (7.35 + 5% is 7.72)

Now thats fair enough and no argument there but why was 7.72 his starting average for 2012, interesting enough someone else rode this year with a 2006 starting average, one Adrian Meidzinski 5.57 from 26 matches for Swindon, surprisingly enough he started on 5.57.

Perhaps they took a 28 match rolling average?! If not, its obvioulsy a matter of who you know not what you know!! :wink: