How about:

1 Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

2 Linus Sundstrom 7.87

3 Kenni Larsen 6.57

4 Lukas Dryml 5.71

5 Norbert Kosciuch 5.50

6 Ryan Fisher 5.27

7 Richard Lawson 3.38

That 1-7 at least should give Belle Vue a slim chance of avoiding the wooden spoon.

In my opinion Kenneth Bjerre has had his best days and even before his injury he was not the same rider and I don't think he will be an 8+ rider in 2013 and certain;y wont keep hold of the #1 race jacket if he returns to P'boro.

I would have hought they would have been stronger with Sundstrom, Larsen, Buczkowski, Kosuich and Fisher as the backbone of the team with someone like Doyle and Lawson to complete a more balanced team and hard to beat at home.

That 1-7 at least should give Belle Vue a slim chance of avoiding the wooden spoon.

In my opinion Kenneth Bjerre has had his best days and even before his injury he was not the same rider and I don't think he will be an 8+ rider in 2013 and certain;y wont keep hold of the #1 race jacket if he returns to P'boro.

I would have hought they would have been stronger with Sundstrom, Larsen, Buczkowski, Kosuich and Fisher as the backbone of the team with someone like Doyle and Lawson to complete a more balanced team and hard to beat at home.

You have to be kidding. Sundstrom at No'1 would be a mare for Peterborough. Not only would that be garbage away they'd get done at home a few time too with that team

Sundstrom in my opnion would be a stronger number 1 than Bjerre anyway

Sundstrom in my opnion would be a stronger number 1 than Bjerre anyway

Oh my days!!!!! :lol:

I'm no fan of Bjerre but would quite happily disagree with all of that!

Bjerre has shown he is a class act and usually a pleasure to watch at Monmore, this season exempt.

His signing should be a no brainer on a low average after a dreadful 2012.

• Like 1

How long has he been out for this time with a broken leg? Has he recovered yet?

He aint getting any younger.

Iversen was third in the EL averages last season, top of the Swedish and second in Poland.

It shouldnt take a so called professional world class rider like Bjerre so long to sort his mechanical set up. He was woeful before his unlucky injury, theres no excuses.

I'll have a bet with anyone that Bjerre:

1) Doesn't average more than Iversen based on 2013 meetings alone

2) He averages under 8.18

Any takers

how often did you watch bjerre last season ??? he wasn't woeful in his last few matches, he'd turned the corner

the difference between bjerre and puk last season was 1 was riding turtles 1 was riding rocketships

if i knew who you was i'd certainly take the bet that he averages over 8.18, you may not like him (i don't like him) but make no mistake he's a very fast rider when he's on decent kit

thats wolves job,a higher pts limit and wolves look like they've made more mistakes than last season Edited by hans fan
  • Like 1

So Norbi confirmed, throw in Hougaard and Bjerre then were left with 1 to go... Who though....

Bjerre

Norbi

Fisher

Larsen

Sundstrom

Hougaard

The signing of Norbi leaves 9.11 for the final two places.

If, as rumoured, Richard Lawson fills the No.7 slot then there is 5.73 for the final rider.

Only rider I can see near that average is Lukas Dryml (5.71)

Or, Hougaard and a 4.13 average rider, I'm sure there is a decent option out there on that average.

Mellgren, Aspergan or Kus for example

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 1

Lawson is ok at home, but never gives us much away. I fancy Dakota North at reserve, he is improving all the time and can ride smaller tracks ok.

How about:

1 Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

2 Linus Sundstrom 7.87

3 Kenni Larsen 6.57

4 Lukas Dryml 5.71

5 Norbert Kosciuch 5.50

6 Ryan Fisher 5.27

7 Richard Lawson 3.38

Well it is now looking like the team above or I know Panthers were linked to Kus at 1 stage and the Hougaard rumour lingering around it could be -

Bjerre 8.18

Fisher 5.27

Larsen 6.57

Kosciuch 5.50

Sundstrom 7.87

Hougaard 4.98

Kus 4.12

42.49 - How is that for planning

• Like 2

Well it is now looking like the team above or I know Panthers were linked to Kus at 1 stage and the Hougaard rumour lingering around it could be -

Bjerre 8.18

Fisher 5.27

Larsen 6.57

Kosciuch 5.50

Sundstrom 7.87

Hougaard 4.98

Kus 4.12

42.49 - How is that for planning

Like the look of this, tho maybe Kus will stay with wolves. I dont see any reason to stick with Lawson, he is hopeless on away tracks. Im sure they will pluck a good un out for the reserve slot, maybe Dakota North doubling up with MPT.