Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Alot of people are missing the point here. Boro planned to include both Hans and KJB this year, but rule changes put paid to that. NO ONE knows what offers Hans was made, apart from the two parties involved. P'boro have signed riders observing the rules and regulations, its a shame other teams cannot do the same. Poole and Lakeside have assembled teams in the proper manner, it can be done ! Anyone who believes Bjerre has been kept in the dark about his place is seriously deluded. His place has never been in question, apart from the speculators on here who comment without having the facts.

If so why hasn't he signed! It is January surely they know now at what level his fitness is.?
  • Like 2

If so why hasn't he signed! It is January surely they know now at what level his fitness is.?

he's probaly has been offered a contract but wanted more money,hence they offered andersen a contract

the bottom line is we don't know,nobody knows

Swindon should abide by the pathetic BSPA ruling but only difference being do not bother to sign them....let someone else line Frost and Mahoneys pockets....go elsewhere...i know who i'd rather spend the money on.....thanks to Hans and Troy for last year but would personally walk away from this ridiculous situation

Not to mention we could stop watching the biased views of certain panthers posters....or undercover peterboro officials.....;)

• Like 4

Not to mention we could stop watching the biased views of certain panthers posters....or undercover peterboro officials..... ;)

so who's the undercover panthers officials who post on here

Swindon should abide by the pathetic BSPA ruling but only difference being do not bother to sign them....let someone else line Frost and Mahoneys pockets....go elsewhere...i know who i'd rather spend the money on.....thanks to Hans and Troy for last year but would personally walk away from this ridiculous situation

Not to mention we could stop watching the biased views of certain panthers posters....or undercover peterboro officials..... ;)

Could i just point out, P'boro bought Hans and Troy. How is recouping your outlay 'lining your pockets'. Did Mr Frost not BUY Troy from Swindon ? You want him back, then cough up.

Alot of people are missing the point here. Boro planned to include both Hans and KJB this year, but rule changes put paid to that. NO ONE knows what offers Hans was made, apart from the two parties involved. P'boro have signed riders observing the rules and regulations, its a shame other teams cannot do the same. Poole and Lakeside have assembled teams in the proper manner, it can be done ! Anyone who believes Bjerre has been kept in the dark about his place is seriously deluded. His place has never been in question, apart from the speculators on here who comment without having the facts.

I thought it widely known that Boro intended to use Bjerre, Harris and Sundstrom and the 2/20 ruling put paid to that. That is why Peterborough were talking to Coventry regarding a transfer for Hans, but ignoring our right to have first option. You contradict yourself. If Bjerre's place is not in doubt, and given Sundstrom already signed, then the other assets are surplus to requirements and were never in the equation.

• Like 5

Personally, I believe the Panthers Owners and Promoters have already decided that 2013 will be their last year. After making the most noise last year, of the low attendances and the losing of vast sums, this will be the last chance to cash in on their assets. so, they want to get rid of all surplus riders. But the problem now, is that all the other promoters know the score and are not prepared to pay for something that they could get next year at a cut down price.

Will be interesting to see how this turns out…………… :party:

• Like 5

Personally, I believe the Panthers Owners and Promoters have already decided that 2013 will be their last year. After making the most noise last year, of the low attendances and the losing of vast sums, this will be the last chance to cash in on their assets. so, they want to get rid of all surplus riders. But the problem now, is that all the other promoters know the score and are not prepared to pay for something that they could get next year at a cut down price.

Will be interesting to see how this turns out…………… :party:

Or alternatively they want the rules to be followed and teams who repeatedly flout them to not be rewarded.

• Like 3

I thought it widely known that Boro intended to use Bjerre, Harris and Sundstrom and the 2/20 ruling put paid to that. That is why Peterborough were talking to Coventry regarding a transfer for Hans,

that was the rumours i heard

Personally, I believe the Panthers Owners and Promoters have already decided that 2013 will be their last year. After making the most noise last year, of the low attendances and the losing of vast sums, this will be the last chance to cash in on their assets. so, they want to get rid of all surplus riders.

you could well be right,personaly i think there trying to cash in before the elite goes bang , if theres no sky deal in 2014 nobody will be able to afford to employ any off the top names so they'd be worthless

I thought it widely known that Boro intended to use Bjerre, Harris and Sundstrom and the 2/20 ruling put paid to that. That is why Peterborough were talking to Coventry regarding a transfer for Hans, but ignoring our right to have first option. You contradict yourself. If Bjerre's place is not in doubt, and given Sundstrom already signed, then the other assets are surplus to requirements and were never in the equation.

There was a rumour about Harris, but im sure options were always open on that. It has never been confirmed that was a fact, although the Hans/Coventry link would confirm that was one option. Either way, rules must be adhered too, even tho the present system is not perfect.

simple question. Did you do a deal with Batch before Peterborough have you permission to talk to their asset?

you could well be right,personaly i think there trying to cash in before the elite goes bang , if theres no sky deal in 2014 nobody will be able to afford to employ any off the top names so they'd be worthless

You may well be right to some degree, I would not be surprised to see a smaller EL

simple question. Did you do a deal with Batch before Peterborough have you permission to talk to their asset?

The only riders we have 'deals' with are those already having named as signed. Ironically one is a Peterborough asset that we asked for permission to speak to and which was granted. We asked for permission to speak to 3 others and that was denied. We are still waiting.

he's probaly has been offered a contract but wanted more money,hence they offered andersen a contract

the bottom line is we don't know,nobody knows

Mickey Mouse club end of!!

The only riders we have 'deals' with are those already having named as signed. Ironically one is a Peterborough asset that we asked for permission to speak to and which was granted. We asked for permission to speak to 3 others and that was denied. We are still waiting.

so when Batch tweeted that he had done a deal in the UK who was that with?