British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

I think if I was the Peterboro promotion or a fan, I'd want to know just why so many of their assets want to ride elsewhere!!!! :neutral:

Quite a long list of them now. :unsure:

it's not rocket science,they can't fit them in our fixture list is crap always will be

:D

Just refresh our memory on the list :t:

Why I put the unsure emoticon after the sentence :rolleyes:

but it would appear that

Hans

NKI

Batch

Piotr Swiderski (well that was back in his Ipswich days!!!)

Not trying to stir up trouble here, but just pointing this out!!

Very childish comment, what have Bjerre and Sundstrom got to do with it. Tell me, why dont Swindon buy them, or do you think P'boro exist to provide riders for Swindon after investing in those riders.

It's a valid point and highly amusing too :t:

but it would appear that

Hans

NKI

Batch

iversen wants regular race nights and seems to have settled in well at lynn ,made huge strides,if you was him would you want to return ???

batch falls out with everbody, would fall out with his own shadow if it was possible i'm quite surprised how he lasted as long as he did at pboro

if hans was offered the right money would he return ???

swidders if you believe the rumours he'll not return why a certain somebodys at the club

Edited by hans fan

Yeah, ok. That's your opinion and it's shared by many others (including myself, as it happens). However, it's the promoters that decide the rules and I've yet to see one complaining about the system per se and one of the moment's biggest moaners was quite happy to go along with it recently by actually shelling out to make a rider an asset and quite happily pocketed probably a British record a few years ago when selling a rider.

They're the ones that will decide if it's to be changed.

The promoters may make up the rules, often as they go along. However they don't make up the law of the land.

If my current employer tried to prevent me from moving to another company, just because they wished for me to stay, I'm pretty sure the legal system would have a field day.

I agree however that for a rider to take it to either the UK or EU courts would not be timely or financially beneficial to them.

but it would appear that

Hans

NKI

Batch

Hardly long or growing though. When you've got Andersen and Batchelor in the camp then grief is always just around the corner. Disappointed about Iversen and his rantings but if that's the way he feels then so be it. If he had a real gripe you'd have thought it would have been after this when many of us never wanted to see him again anyway http://www.peterboro...rs-pair-1-85292

And it seems that speedway communications are a common theme as Iversen points out here http://www.peterboro...e-worst-1-90412

I've often heard that rumour about Swiderski but nobody will stick their head above the parapet so it's just trouble making as it stands.

Edited by Crump99

The promoters may make up the rules, often as they go along. However they don't make up the law of the land.

If my current employer tried to prevent me from moving to another company, just because they wished for me to stay, I'm pretty sure the legal system would have a field day.

I agree however that for a rider to take it to either the UK or EU courts would not be timely or financially beneficial to them.

You, probably like me when I was still earning, only have one job. The men we're talking about already have two or three jobs within the EU without working in this country. In effect, they'd be asking the court to sanction their moonlighting and that's something I can't see being tackled with any haste.

But it's only opinion and we'll all know two or three years after a rider does take legal action against their parent promoter. Any bets who'll be first and when?

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow

it is when the club you are dealing with isn't playing silly buggers. Had Newcastle said "No, buy him or go away" would it have been so easy?

Swindon asked for permission to talk to the riders, and are still waiting for a reply.

So in response Peterborough decide that they will offer them contracts (knowing that they don't really want them in their team), to try & force Swindon into buying them.

After the Miedzinski saga last season I'm sure you can understand why Swindon don't see the need to buy both riders, having made an offer for Hans.

Good point. And lets face it, it always seems to be the same few clubs that want to play silly bu*gers when dealing with other clubs.

Right or wrong, depends on your stand pont.

I think if I was the Peterboro promotion or a fan, I'd want to know just why so many of their assets want to ride elsewhere!!!! :neutral:

To be honest so would i!

Saying that, i`m not really surprised though.

To be honest so would i!

Saying that, i`m not really surprised though.

Have you got a bigger and better list than badge or are you just latching on as per usual?

Have you got a bigger and better list than badge or are you just latching on as per usual?

The usual retort as expected.

I don`t state any lists other than what we already know. :rolleyes:

erm...keep up...They're Peterborough assets. Seems Peterborough have offered contracts to at least 5 riders of which they can only accommodate 2. I'm questioning why someone would do this and how they would fulfill the contracts if all the riders accepted.

By your pathetic reply, I guess you don't know the answer.

Im afraid you are deluded, they have not offered contracts to anyone other than Sundstrom. They have asked riders what terms they are looking for, and made offers to Hans, thats not a contract. Its really no ones business, they are entitled to negotiate with their assets.

Im afraid you are deluded, they have not offered contracts to anyone other than Sundstrom. They have asked riders what terms they are looking for, and made offers to Hans, thats not a contract. Its really no ones business, they are entitled to negotiate with their assets.

Offered terms/contract = same thing.

The usual retort as expected.

I don`t state any lists other than what we already know. :rolleyes:

So that'd be a no and a yes then. I'm disappointed that you replied as I was hoping that I would be on your ignore list by now; and if we're talking of long lists :shock:

Edited by Crump99

Offered terms/contract = same thing.

Really?

I, like many others on here I would imagine, was 'offered terms' which were then turned down, discussed or accepted. Only when terms were accepted and finalized was a contract offered.

That was in business, not speedway.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow