British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Please note that this quote has been added to mdmc82's post as it was the original starting post for the topic which has had to be removed due to the sad fact that a little troll has been changing topic titles of topics it started - the only thing he thought he could still do since his account was blocked. At present this is the only way I can stop it from this computer at the moment.

With apologies to mdmc82 for having to hijack his post and make it look as if they started the topic

Updated:

Linus Sundstrom has agreed to join the Peterborough Panthers, The Swedish Ace impressed the Panthers management with his consistent performances on the road and at home and with a GSA of 7.87, The Swedish star signed a deal at the club's end of season party.

Ryan Fisher has agreed to join the Panthers from what I understand, Joins on a 5.27 EL average and good value around the Showground.

1. Kenneth Bjerre - 8.18

2. Norbert Kosciuch - 5.50

3. Kenni Larsen - 6.57

4. Ryan Fisher - 5.27

5. Linus Sundstrom - 7.87

7. Dakota North - 3.47

Remaining: 5.64

Targets: Ljung (5.60) Jonasson (5.30) Pavlic (5.11) and Hougaard (4.98)

Craig cook will be back at belle vue in 2013 as has become a asset

• Like 1

well i won't be fussed if m.j.j don't ride in 2013 blows to hot and cold for my liking give me buzz anyday

• Like 1

Show a bit of respect - sacking riders already who are still riding for the cause. And if they miss the play-offs then they've still got the end of season filler cup to go for.

• Like 1

Show a bit of respect - sacking riders already who are still riding for the cause. And if they miss the play-offs then they've still got the end of season filler cup to go for.

just trying to get a bite ;)
  • Like 1

With the play-off's looking a major doubt, I am wondering what the Panthers fans would like to see in 2013?

I would love to see Kenneth back as on an average of 8.18, He is major value but a lot depends on his fitness levels, Linus will return but then I feel we need a major overhaul in order to improve our terrible away form.

As for Michael, Sadly I suspect he will be in the Grand Prix series and his commitments in Denmark,Poland and Sweden are neccesities due to finances and the fact that he is Danish so I can't see him making a return sadly.

I love Krzystof and Norbert but having both of them in the team means our away form ends up being terrible, If I had to pick 1 then I would pick Krzstof as he still has potential to improve while Norbert will struggle in the main body of the team.

With the influence of Jan Staechmann, I am hoping we can convince Mikkel B Jensen to join the Panthers and he would be a major coup.

1. Kenneth Bjerre

2. Craig Cook

3. Krzystof Buckowzski

4. Ryan Fisher

5. Linus Sundstrom

6. Richard Lawson

7. Mikkel B Jensen

That's a very strong spine off the team but the Number 2 is going to be a crucial spot as he will probably end up dropping to reserve and depending on the points limit and I am hoping it will be a young rider and somebody like Craig Cook would be perfect and I know Craig is a big Panthers fan as I remember he was in the Peterborough City centre as part of a Panthers promotional event.

Regarding the final team spot, I would like to see Richard Lawson in the side as I feel he can still improve on his low average.

What do you guys make of it fellow Panthers fans and what direction do you guys want to see the Team Building in 2013

As I see from your name Jepsen Jensen Racing are you a spokesman for the Team ? Or are you just making more Panthers fans turn against him with your drivel ? Michael is still learning his trade & would be foolish to not ride in the UK at this stage of his career . If Panthers wanted to leave him out i'm positive another club could make him an offer he couldnt refuse !!

• Like 1

just trying to get a bite ;)

Wasn't aimed at you :)

They might and go for less meetings, a regular race day to up the quality (and admission) and not be filling up the EL with Prem & NL riders :blink:

Edited by Crump99

As I see from your name Jepsen Jensen Racing are you a spokesman for the Team ? Or are you just making more Panthers fans turn against him with your drivel ? Michael is still learning his trade & would be foolish to not ride in the UK at this stage of his career . If Panthers wanted to leave him out i'm positive another club could make him an offer he couldnt refuse !!

Must be honest I thought it was general knowledge that Michael is not coming back next season, not a matter of Panthers not wanting him, he wants to concentrate on the GP if he makes it and his other Leagues. What was once the British Leagues attraction is now its worst enemy, to many meetings spread over to many race nights :neutral:

Edited by HasseHolmqvist

Why am i not surprised that a multi named person starts a 2013 thread when there team is still hunting for the play offs.

Talking of the named poster i have no idea why he keeps adding me as a friend. I like a joke but even i have my limits.

:rofl:

Edited by stevebrum

Talking of the named poster i have no idea why he keeps adding me as a friend. I like a joke but even i have my limits.

:rofl:

Treat it as your contribution to care in the community, everyone should have a special frriend. Embrace it (not literally of course), I have :blink:

• Like 1

Treat it as your contribution to care in the community, everyone should have a special frriend. Embrace it (not literally of course), I have :blink:

I already have my own (no names no shames).

But i know what you mean. :t:

You are lucky Stevebrum, he may have wanted to sit next to you on an away trip, like he requested with a Poole Supporter on Matts chartered plane trip to an away meeting.

name='A ORLOV' timestamp='1345984220' post='2168361']

You are lucky Stevebrum, he may have wanted to sit next to you on an away trip, like he requested with a Poole Supporter on Matts chartered plane trip to an away meeting.

[/b]

:rofl: :rofl:

I am lucky. I have never met it or the wanted too.

Then , who really has?! :t:

I've never known people so obsessed with a poster. For all the crap he posts (which is funny to those with a sense of humour and not to those who take his posts as fact) he actually posts a few sensible posts and does know more than others give him credit. I'd go as far to say that if he wanted to be serious he could probably debate better than the posters still obsessed with him.

• Like 1