British Speedway Forum
PremierRebel

Somerset Rebels Vs Plymouth Devils [pl] 31/8/2012

Not going to be easy.. But I would hope we take all 3 points.

Edited by PremierRebel

and us devils supporters can support our team without putting any more money in our greedy promoters pockets

And what exactly does that mean ?

Jeez. ang on mate, you've got to get tomorrow out the way first.

Nope, not going to be easy at all, in fact it going to be almost impossible for Rebels to win on 1/9/2012 as per your thread heading.........especially as meeting is on 31/8/2012! :lol:

• Like 2

Nope, not going to be easy at all, in fact it going to be almost impossible for Rebels to win on 1/9/2012 as per your thread heading.........especially as meeting is on 31/8/2012! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

That would be awesome.

and us devils supporters can support our team without putting any more money in our greedy promoters pockets

Your welcome at the OTA at anytime and you will not be ripped off

blimey cliffeboy you obviously dont know what has been happening at the SBA or have you been going round with blinkers on. Our promoter has single handledly driven loads of supporters away with his total dis-regard for the paying public by not investing a single penny over the last 6 years on any infra structure, decent toilets etc etc oh and dont even get me started on his off track antics or the abusive language we have been a witness from his family on many occasions. Roll on next season and we are all keeping fingers criossed that the rumours are true!!!

Your welcome at the OTA at anytime and you will not be ripped off

Many Many of us devils supporters now chose to drive up to the OTA where we can enjoy your facilities and hospitality

blimey cliffeboy you obviously dont know what has been happening at the SBA or have you been going round with blinkers on. Our promoter has single handledly driven loads of supporters away with his total dis-regard for the paying public by not investing a single penny over the last 6 years on any infra structure, decent toilets etc etc oh and dont even get me started on his off track antics or the abusive language we have been a witness from his family on many occasions. Roll on next season and we are all keeping fingers criossed that the rumours are true!!!

Many Many of us devils supporters now chose to drive up to the OTA where we can enjoy your facilities and hospitality

I have indeed been following the unrest at your place, I misunderstood your post,I thought you were having a pop at our promotion, my apologies.The key bit being "our promoters".Maybe still a bit shagged out from the weekends action down at Somerset and Cardiff lol.

apology accepted cliffeboy, only one promoter that has left us fans feeling badly let down, never mind his loss is your gain cos loads of us now come up to Somerset hence the big drop in crowd numbers at Plymouth, still we can expect to see Mr Bowden and his Barmaid this week there as well because thats as far as he travels for Devils away matches

apology accepted cliffeboy, only one promoter that has left us fans feeling badly let down, never mind his loss is your gain cos loads of us now come up to Somerset hence the big drop in crowd numbers at Plymouth, still we can expect to see Mr Bowden and his Barmaid this week there as well because thats as far as he travels for Devils away matches

who do support when you come to the ota, i come up to somerset on fridays because the wife can't walk well or stand for a whole meeting and i live in exeter would like to come to sba if it was like the ota,(but rebels now in my blood) Edited by cat2

Yet again Somerset riders will be missing. :cry: Alex Davies and Sams (missing meetings) Masters replacement Jesper Monburg, that's ironic isn't it? :icon_smile_clown:

Yet again Somerset riders will be missing. :cry: Alex Davies and Sams (missing meetings) Masters replacement Jesper Monburg, that's ironic isn't it? :icon_smile_clown:

Starting to get ridiculous now! I know some people would say "Don't worry it's nearly the end of the season" but the end of the season is obviously what counts the most! Anyways, getting back to the match itself, i'd like to think we'd get a relatively easy 3 points out of it as Barker and Fisher apart, i really can't see any of the other Devils troubling the scorers much even with 2 former Rebels in the ranks..... Obviously i hope that they don't come back to haunt us but i'll go for about 55-35

This has been a long standing booking for JBM and one that I presume the promotion were aware of