British Speedway Forum

Price at Hilton Newport friday 31 May night before the Gp with leisure centre (half an hour from Cardiff @ J24 M4 ) twin room (2x double beds suitable for 4 adults) £97.30 at the moment including breakfast. :D Price you save 30%, prepay 30% now and the rest on departure, that would surely suit loads of people. This is obviously non refundable.......what do you expect for £25 per head folks.

There are other price options available should you wish to book a flexi (cancel on the day) rate.

Edited by emerald tyke

good to see the link in the ticket email for the discounted hotels doesn't work this year! typical BSI!

Hotel booked!! :D

Thought you were on holiday

If anyone wants to stay in the area but isnt bothered about being in the centre of Cardiff, the Cardiff M4 travelodge is only £29 a room for the Saturday night at the moment!

Hmmmm back to being around my birthday I see...........lol

RP

I've booked my tickets over the phone and had no email confirmation, hence no link to the hotel accommodation...arghhhh!! Can anyone give me the kink, want to make sure I get my usual hotel!! What a disaster!! Thanks!

Thought you were on holiday

Planned to take my kids away that week as it's half term, but they'll have to wait until July when the summer term ends ;)

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

If anyone wants to stay in the area but isnt bothered about being in the centre of Cardiff, the Cardiff M4 travelodge is only £29 a room for the Saturday night at the moment!

Just gone up to £32.50 Corny :).Family room available for Fri and Sat night for £65.00 total (Non refundable) or £96.95 (able to cancel up until midday on day of arrival and receive refund)

Edited by Nevs

Just purchased my tickets and the confirmation email is for different seats to what I wanted? (Same money but different seats) - tried the "contact us" email help but it doesn’t look like its working - anyone got an email address for customer services please.

Edited by BossMan

Just purchased my tickets and the confirmation email is for different seats to what I wanted? (Same money but different seats) - tried the "contact us" email help but it doesn’t look like its working - anyone got an email address for customer services please.

I booked online too. Had to phone them re the Hotel link. I'd ring them Bossman :)

0844 858 8879.

Edited by Jacques

Got my room sorted. Prett cheap too.

:lol: :lol:

Nobody like a smartass.... :P