British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Rye House V Ipswich (pl)... 1st September @ 6pm

Back to an evening meeting after Monday afternoons disappointing defeat against Leicester (note the earlier start time).

Hopefully a return for Charlie, but not sure about the reported return of Jason Garrity from a hand injury. Rye House have booked cover for both riders (Jason Doyle please). No mention of Ben Morley, so I guess he's being overlooked?

Don't envy the National League boys racing on a bare track in the second half meeting with the IOW.

Edited by Shadders

Back to an evening meeting after Monday afternoons disappointing defeat against Leicester (note the earlier start time).

Hopefully a return for Charlie, but not sure about the reported return of Jason Garrity from a hand injury. Rye House have booked cover for both riders (Jason Doyle please). No mention of Ben Morley, so I guess he's being overlooked?

Don't envy the National League boys racing on a bare track in the second half meeting with the IOW.

Shadds,I know you had a lot to drink on the weekend,but starting a topic for next seasons meeting is a bit extreme... :lol:

Shadds,I know you had a lot to drink on the weekend,but starting a topic for next seasons meeting is a bit extreme... :lol:

I'm never drinking again :blink:

No Dakota North for Ipswich, he will be in Gniezno for the Under 21 WTC. Heeps possibly still missing too so hopefully it will be Stefan Nielsen again. Lanham back to number 1 (by just 0.01) and Tress back to reserve

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

any team news. :unsure:

Witches

1.Leigh

2.R/R (Dak at World Team u21 cup final)

3.Taylor

4.Morten

5.Rohan

6.Matt

7.Steffan Nielsen (guest)

According to Pete Simmons' twitter

The 8th Rocket, Jason Doyle, guests for Charlie Gjedde and Ben Morley for Jason Garrity. Stefan Nielsen has a busy evening as he replaces Garrity for the Raiders against the Islanders.

The 8th Rocket, Jason Doyle, guests for Charlie Gjedde and Ben Morley for Jason Garrity. Stefan Nielsen has a busy evening as he replaces Garrity for the Raiders against the Islanders.

Jason Doyle must be close to having as many guest booking for Rye as he did as an actual team member last year!

Great choice! :t:

Edited by Shadders

Calling Ipswich fans.

I may try and get up to Rye tomorrow. What's the best route A12/M25 A10 or Turn off at Chelmsford and go via Harlow?

Cheers

Bezza

Calling Ipswich fans.

I may try and get up to Rye tomorrow. What's the best route A12/M25 A10 or Turn off at Chelmsford and go via Harlow?

Cheers

Bezza

Hello Mate, i've always gone via A12, A120 to Stansted then down M11 and through Harlow, A414 to Roydon and through the sewage works toll (if thats still open?)

Hello Mate, i've always gone via A12, A120 to Stansted then down M11 and through Harlow, A414 to Roydon and through the sewage works toll (if thats still open?)

Last time I went through it was 50p, but that was a couple of years ago

Toll road is only 50p still, but the smell is worth so much more...

Toll road is only 50p still, but the smell is worth so much more...

True and will be present as always but will there be the smell of frying fish ..........wont hold my breath............oh yes will if come through the treatment works!!!

Edited by seanmuffe