British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 3rd Place Final 2nd Leg Sunday 21st October Tv Match

He once claimed on here to be in the USA. When i invited him to stop by for a drink he said he was on his way back. I think he's been to Fantasy Island today!

I think maybe he lives there,

hervevillechaizex.jpg

What do you reckon?

• Like 1

Heat 14- the best race of the night. Well done both KK and Rune.

A feast coming up this week. Elite on Mon.- well that's a snack :approve: and Sweden Tues/ Wed. -that's 2 main courses :lol: and "the match that never was" on Thursday. - that's a gourmet gourge :t:

Take care everyone. Alan.

Video of today's first meeting here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ODPtsAJXgM

Alan :lol:

Hearing reports that Sullivan will ride for the Panthers on Thursday in there KOC meeting at Swindon.

What a guy

Get real you will eventually wake from your dream

Extraleague have just announced that Torun v Tarnow WILL be replayed-now with the clubs to sort out a date-could be Thursday.

Edit don`t see how they can run it Thursday as its polish u21 final at Bydgoszcz that night-Another possibility is to run it on Sunday 23rd and hold the final on 30th/7th oct

Edited by racers and royals

Nice to see people in Gniezno celebrate with riders they deserved this its been 13 years since Start Gniezno was in top division

Nice to see people in Gniezno celebrate with riders they deserved this its been 13 years since Start Gniezno was in top division

Seem to get big crowds so maybe able to put a decent side together for next season.