British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Redcar Bears V Glasgow Tigers Pl Thurs 30th Aug 2012 @7.30pm

There goes the play offs then, like it was a realistic prospect! Can't believe Mudgway got paid 6, a couple more points from Bager and Graczonek could have gotten us a point. Never mind there's always next year. Or is there :blink: .

Disappointing defeat for us last night , when i heard Doolan wasn't riding i thought we had a real chance . The track maybe wasn't up to it's usual standard , but there had been plenty heavy rain in the lead up to this .

We started and finished with impressive 5-1's , but the bit in between was pretty average . If it wasn't for falls and ef's from Bears riders whilst in points scoring positions , then the final result would have been more emphatic .

Summers , Kus and Oostergaard were pretty solid for the home riders , whilst Screen was excellent for us and was ably backed by Grieves . Campton also had his moments , impressively holding off Oostergaard in heat 1 . That was it for us though , we needed Grajczonek and Bager on their A game , but they seemed more intent with trying to knock each other off instead of troubling the Bears .

Still Heat 13 gave us some value for our entrance money , that was a superb race . But the most pleasing aspect of the night for me was spending some time with the Bears fans who are a welcoming bunch and a credit to their club .