Berwick Badnits

1. R/R for Ashworth

2. David Bellego

3. Nicki Barrett

4. Robin Aspegren

5. Lasse Bjerre

6. Micky Dyer

7. Klaus Jakobsen

Alden has a Swedish playoff meeting, so Bjerre guests for him. Can somebody please inform Shaun Leigh before the parade tomorrow :wink:

Krazy Klaus to score 21.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Sheffield 44 Berwick 46.

Personally, I'd have tried someone like Tom Young as a guest for Haines.

Only 2 of the 3 things above this are serious comments.

Lasse Bjerre guests for Ashworth,as you say sadly our team captain has better things to do in Sweden,hopefully this will be taken into consideration when next years yeam is put together,as it will for other riders.

Lasse Bjerre guests for Ashworth,as you say sadly our team captain has better things to do in Sweden,hopefully this will be taken into consideration when next years yeam is put together,as it will for other riders.

Berwick site says Bjerre guest for Alden, and rr for Ricky

Your not really trying to suggest that you would not have Seb in the Bandits line up next season.Is he not a Bandits assett.

No brainer for Seb, possibly get his team promoted to the Elitserien in Sweden and pick up a big pay slip in the process. Its hardly like he's been missing near enough every other week like Pepe Franc not so long ago. Having said that, I assume Seb will be missing Redcar A next Thursday as well.

Sheffield site says Alden riding for Berwick. Have Berwick not declared their line up?

whats the weather forecast for tomorrow cant see anything other than a close match Berwick getting a point hopefully

See that,though Id still like Alden at Sheffield.

Your not really trying to suggest that you would not have Seb in the Bandits line up next season.Is he not a Bandits assett.

Dont worry I expect no support whatsoever,my opinion is Im not bothered where our riders ride,Poland,Sweden,Czech,they can do as many UEM,Longtrack,Grasstrack meetings as they like,all I ask is that they are present for all Berwicks meeting.Josef Franc wasnt signed because of this very reason and I congratulated the promotion for it.This season we`ve had Edberg,Bellego and Alden all miss meetings,and that does Berwick no good.Im told that this is the modern way in speedway these days,but theres times where change is always for the better.

Would I have Alden back next year,yes of course I would,but that wont change my opinion on riders,not just Alden,missing meeting.

Not really.

The teams posted against the fixture say that, but may be out of date (they suggest Pepe isn't riding, although I think he is)

But the press release issued this morning and copied to the site definately indicates r/r for Seb and Lasse Bjerre as guest, which would be for Ricky.

Think you'll find the smallest Dane in the world will be No 1.

Not really.

The teams posted against the fixture say that, but may be out of date (they suggest Pepe isn't riding, although I think he is)

But the press release issued this morning and copied to the site definately indicates r/r for Seb and Lasse Bjerre as guest, which would be for Ricky.

Think you'll find the smallest Dane in the world will be No 1.

AT SHEFFIELD: On Thursday, they visit Sheffield Tigers, the team who snatched an astonishing one-point victory at Shielfield back in June.

“This is a return match we’ve been looking forward to for a while,” said Bandits’ team manager Ian Rae. “We still don’t understand how the Tigers put that one over us, and fully intend to take revenge!”

Berwick will have Leicester’s tiny Dane Lasse Bjerre as a guest rider (he recently posted a fifteen-point maximum score at the Yorkshire circuit) on Thursday, although with Seb Alden back in Sweden to contest the play-off finals with his Swedish club, the border side will deploy rider-replacement on Thursday, with Alden’s team-mates each taking one of his four programmed races in his place.

Above is what on our official site.

Heard a rumour last Thursday that Schramm had retired

Yes, he left before the end of the meeting last week. Chris Mills has helped Schramm out with equipment, so he's still riding.

It's on the Tigers website.

Whether R/R is for Ashworth or Alden, anyone can take a ride. Doesn't make that much of a difference. Just decides if Bellego is in heat 13 or not.

See that,though Id still like Alden at Sheffield.

Dont worry I expect no support whatsoever,my opinion is Im not bothered where our riders ride,Poland,Sweden,Czech,they can do as many UEM,Longtrack,Grasstrack meetings as they like,all I ask is that they are present for all Berwicks meeting.Josef Franc wasnt signed because of this very reason and I congratulated the promotion for it.This season we`ve had Edberg,Bellego and Alden all miss meetings,and that does Berwick no good.Im told that this is the modern way in speedway these days,but theres times where change is always for the better.

Would I have Alden back next year,yes of course I would,but that wont change my opinion on riders,not just Alden,missing meeting.

Alden has not missed many meetings.Name aTeam who has not had a rider missing on other commitments.I accept the Pepe situation was clearly unacepable.He was never here.

Alden has not missed many meetings.Name aTeam who has not had a rider missing on other commitments.I accept the Pepe situation was clearly unacepable.He was never here.

My opinion is the same for all teams,not just Berwick,the guest rulings for riders to race elsewhere is a joke,just one of the many reasons why speedway id dying on its behind Im afraid.

Your right about the Franc situation,though the Berwick promotion mustve been aware of the amount of meetings he would miss and still signed him.

Whichever way is correct everyone gets RR? As for thread on here about Alden I dont think he has any choice as if I am not mistaken Swedish League play offs take preference over PL and a facility is available. Imagine if he rode for Berwick he would pick up ban in home country?