British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
squall

Sheffield Vs Berwick 30/8/12

Congratulations to Bandits, end of the day the best team on the night won.

Nice to meet up with my Bandits friends again.

Also a big well done to the track staff for getting the meeting on apparent certain part of the track had been under water, not that you would have guess looking at the track before the meeting started.

And some of the Sheffield riders need to take a long hard look in the mirror at themselves then look at Chris Schramm, because that guy puts in 100% every race and has no luck.

Been a long hard season supporting the Tigers this season, roll on 2013.

And again Well Done The Bandits.

Any one know if its still raining in Scunthorpe.

Schrammy is always great value. He was awesome throughout his season as a Bandit.

Still a legend in Berwick :)

David Hoggart has certainly tried his best for you and I just have this feeling you might get your wish..

At least it nearly the end of season and we have the pantomime to look forward to (Hoggys team building) with I expect lead role captain fantastic Richard Hall ��

If you have something to say please have the courtesy to say it to my face like most of our disappointed customers have

• Like 1

What a horrible season. Everyone at the pre season get together in the Panorama Room was saying what an awful side had been put together and that crowds would dwindle as a result, and that is exactly how it has turned out. No local lads, no crowd pleasing riders, no heat leaders, terrible home defeats, pizza menu programme (again), no atmosphere and charging more for the honour of watching- just shameful.

Joe Haines in exempt from any criticism from me and the same can be said for Schrammy who at least gives 100% in every race. Skiddy has shown some improvement but the rest have been dire.

What a horrible season. Everyone at the pre season get together in the Panorama Room was saying what an awful side had been put together and that crowds would dwindle as a result, and that is exactly how it has turned out. No local lads, no crowd pleasing riders, no heat leaders, terrible home defeats, pizza menu programme (again), no atmosphere and charging more for the honour of watching- just shameful.

Joe Haines in exempt from any criticism from me and the same can be said for Schrammy who at least gives 100% in every race. Skiddy has shown some improvement but the rest have been dire.

I'm nominating you for team manager :wink:

• Like 1

Schrammy is always great value. He was awesome throughout his season as a Bandit.

Still a legend in Berwick :)

You are quite right about Chris Schramm, he is one of those journeymen that always give 100%.

Well done to The Bandits, a good win against a injury and machinery ravaged team, something Berwick is well aware of. With only one of the original Bandits riding, one wonders where they would be in the league if they had got their line up right at the begining of the season. Perhaps this new line up will help put a stop to an obvious depleting crowd on a Saturday night. As John Anderson said, the poor crowds this season have been worrying, if he can he nreeds to stick with most of this line up. Alden, Dyer,Aspergren and Bellego must be top of the list.

Great result for the Bandits good choice of guest[Jimmy] Robin David Micky keep it going tomorrow night then roll on Saturday///

Jimmy Grajczonek tonight and Jimmy Kus tomorrow. But sadly Jimmy Replacement for unlucky Nicki Barrett

I bet Ricky Ashworth had a big smile on his face last night.

Looked happy enough wearing his bandits jacket last night :-D

Terrific showing from us in general. Micky, Robin and David were fantastic and we had a great guest in Lasse :approve: Tough night for Nicki who was in amongst it.... Hope the ankle isn't too painful :-( Klaus went quietly about his points but he picked them up which is the main thing :-)

Hopefully this spurs us on To make a late charge for the play offs :wink:

Jimmy Grajczonek tonight and Jimmy Kus tomorrow. But sadly Jimmy Replacement for unlucky Nicki Barrett

Who supplied your information regarding R/R ,Why would Ian Rae be looking for a guest or does he not know the rules.

Who supplied your information regarding R/R ,Why would Ian Rae be looking for a guest or does he not know the rules[

If only Barrett is missing in the 2 - 5, then the latter part of your comment appears to be correct.

If only Barrett is missing in the 2 - 5, then the latter part of your comment appears to be correct.

I am not sure how to interpretate the quote on the Sheffield match report regarding this matter.Trivial anyway

Wouldn't like to manage this shower. I would end up swearing as much as your dad!!

Well my nomination for Team Manager would go to Halifax Tiger.

He has an excellent winning mentality (he won the raffle yet again at Birmingham last night)

He has those lucky shorts, not only does it shower some look on the team, but also with those legs bound to bring in a large contingent of females who would come just see Tiger's legs.

And he is good at filling in a programme.

Has to be a done deal..

You are quite right about Chris Schramm, he is one of those journeymen that always give 100%.

Well done to The Bandits, a good win against a injury and machinery ravaged team, something Berwick is well aware of. With only one of the original Bandits riding, one wonders where they would be in the league if they had got their line up right at the begining of the season. Perhaps this new line up will help put a stop to an obvious depleting crowd on a Saturday night. As John Anderson said, the poor crowds this season have been worrying, if he can he nreeds to stick with most of this line up. Alden, Dyer,Aspergren and Bellego must be top of the list.

Have to agree with you, you have however forgotten to include Ricky Ashworth and Alex Egberg, that would be one hell of a team, with 6.9 left if the averages don't change drastically, which they shouldn't because of the rolling averages.

• Like 1

Have to agree with you, you have however forgotten to include Ricky Ashworth and Alex Egberg, that would be one hell of a team, with 6.9 left if the averages don't change drastically, which they shouldn't because of the rolling averages.

Oooh, so that's Lee Complin out of your plans?