British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Edinburgh V Scunthorpe & Redcar - Friday, August 31st

proves nothing other than monarchs have had 15 practice races.

Awh come on Dekker, that reply was so predictable. You can do better than that!

A huge well done SCORPIONS! A real team effort with all our riders scoring....Keep on it lads that league top slot looks inviting!

Edited by June
  • Like 1

Glad thats over. Yes racing was pretty much NIL but fair play to Scorpions faster out the gate and attacked the track, deserved winners and maybe shud have been by more. Redcar well less said the better, there in the right place in the table. Just glad to get another two meetings out the way and we've moved up to 6th, can we stay there i doubt it but stranger things have happened.

Regardless of the missing riders, notably Cook, Howe and Morris- a stunning away win for the mighty Scorps - Sheffield would have loved that one - power shift in the midlands/lower Yorks area perhaps about there!

• Like 1

No excuses, the very impressive quintet of regular Scorpions were far better on the night,

When you add in Nick Morris, I would not be surprised if Scunny end up 2012 PL Champs after the Play-Offs.

• Like 2

Glad thats over. Yes racing was pretty much NIL but fair play to Scorpions faster out the gate and attacked the track, deserved winners and maybe shud have been by more. Redcar well less said the better, there in the right place in the table. Just glad to get another two meetings out the way and we've moved up to 6th, can we stay there i doubt it but stranger things have happened.

Have to agree what odds Mudgway doing 3 chains at the gate?

Have to agree what odds Mudgway doing 3 chains at the gate?

... and not even 4th June!

Could someone who was at this meeting post the result of heat 12 of the Scunthorpe meeting from a programme or Speedway Star please? The Edinburgh websites disagree about which reserve was in for the Scorpions.

Could someone who was at this meeting post the result of heat 12 of the Scunthorpe meeting from a programme or Speedway Star please? The Edinburgh websites disagree about which reserve was in for the Scorpions.

From one June to another lol. I wasn't at the meeting, but did go to the Scunny website and got this info for you. Taken from the News section..match report.. page 15.;

Heat 12. result; Jorgensen. Pijper. Irving. Helfer . Hope that answers your question?

From one June to another lol. I wasn't at the meeting, but did go to the Scunny website and got this info for you. Taken from the News section..match report.. page 15.;

Heat 12. result; Jorgensen. Pijper. Irving. Helfer . Hope that answers your question?

I did see that, but I'm not sure if Scunthorpe took their results from the Edinburgh website. It's just the Chatzone makes errors so infrequently, whereas I've seen a few on Edinburgh Monarchs. It's also more likely you'd not notice a reserve change than see one that didn't happen, if that makes sense? :unsure::D But thank you. Looks like, in the absence of anything concrete, I'll have to go with that.

Hi June, sorry I have only just spotted this. I can confirm that I did replace Michael Palm Toft with Gary Irving in heat 12. In future just feel free to email me (richard@scunthorpespeedway.com).

Richard

Many thanks Richard. I'd been given the Speedway Star results so had the correct result for that race, but I might just take you up on that generous offer in the future. Thanks again.

• Like 1