British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Here's another who'll be disappointed if Niels isn't back as a Star in 2014, he's been BLOODY GOOD again this season, 100% commitment always ......... not saying that our other riders haven't given 100% but hell Niels has been 100% effective with it :D Just one more meeting to race for us in his Stars 2013 colours at Swindon in the ELRC, who's going? Will Rory be in it too I wonder?

Are Kings Lynn likely to cough up the money to Peterborough if NKI returns?

• Like 1

Anyone else a bit cheesed off that several EL clubs are having big individuals to finish their season but at Lynn our season ended weeks ago?

Pride of the East would've been brilliant but I'd have been happy with a re-run of Ashley Jones's meeting :/

I totally agree Starfever but loads of effort has to be put in to organise an end of season meeting, I guess our promotion don't want the hassle? There are so few people do all the work, the Chapmans keep it in the family and with the football to sort too they just don't have time I guess! Shame!

Are Kings Lynn likely to cough up the money to Peterborough if NKI returns?

I dunno m8 :-/

I totally agree Starfever but loads of effort has to be put in to organise an end of season meeting, I guess our promotion don't want the hassle? There are so few people do all the work, the Chapmans keep it in the family and with the football to sort too they just don't have time I guess! Shame!

Guess you're right Trees but with Rob on board now that spreads the load... a bit?

Ah well roll on 2014 :)

ELRC Rory first Niels second, What a great way for Kings Lynn Stars to end the season, Congratulations to both riders, I hope we see them back at Lynn next year

• Like 4

Yep in difficult conditions they made it happen #starspride ;-)

Here's another who'll be disappointed if Niels isn't back as a Star in 2014, he's been BLOODY GOOD again this season, 100% commitment always ......... not saying that our other riders haven't given 100% but hell Niels has been 100% effective with it :D Just one more meeting to race for us in his Stars 2013 colours at Swindon in the ELRC, who's going? Will Rory be in it too I wonder?

• Like 1