British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
madsteve

Comets Replacement Riders

How many do we need? And when do we need them by? The reason I ask is because I heard a Leicester fan on Sunday suggest that Kyle Howarth is due back for us soon?? - is that the case?? or do we need 3 riders (kenny/Adam/Kyle) - any thoughts??

if kyle is due back and the rumours are right about a certain rider returning to workington(subject to bspa aproval) then a replacement for kenny is all thats needed and i believe theres about 2 weeks left before the cut off point for signing riders

if kyle is due back and the rumours are right about a certain rider returning to workington(subject to bspa aproval) then a replacement for kenny is all thats needed and i believe theres about 2 weeks left before the cut off point for signing riders

Its like the official secrets act getting information from derwent park all we get is rumour and hearsay,but it dont surprise me when have regular paying customers been given any consideration?

So that will be Rusty then.

• Like 2

:oops: Your posts Jenga leave a lot to be desired !!!

I haven't seen anywhere that Kyle is returning soon, likely that Adam could be out longer than he's hoping for, end of Sept is not far away and would imagine he is far from fit. Someone to replace Adam and Kenny would do great leaving Kyle at reserve if he returns giving us the optioin of a guest to cover giving us 7 riders rather than r/r which just isnt working . Suspense is killing not long now until the 12th Sept :blink: . Heres hoping for good news soon , seems to have been a nightmare for promotion/management

• Like 1

I haven't seen anywhere that Kyle is returning soon, likely that Adam could be out longer than he's hoping for, end of Sept is not far away and would imagine he is far from fit. Someone to replace Adam and Kenny would do great leaving Kyle at reserve if he returns giving us the optioin of a guest to cover giving us 7 riders rather than r/r which just isnt working . Suspense is killing not long now until the 12th Sept :blink: . Heres hoping for good news soon , seems to have been a nightmare for promotion/management

kyle hinted himself he wouldnt be out too long when he was interviewd on centre green at derwent park he said it was a week to week thing to see when he was back rather than out for the season

and lets face it we are more likly to find out from another track than from the workington promotion if hes coming back

well all i can say to you davidj is as you have posted on the unoffical comets site before you posted the 1 above quoteing a post made about kyle returning

so you are either trying to have a dig at jenga or you are just a wind up merchant full stop trying to have a go at others for no reason

you posted on the unoffical comets at 12.18 and 20 mins later posted the 1 above saying you have not seen it anywhere about kyle coming back

i will leave it for others to make there own mind up why you are obviously telling lies in youre post on this thread

Edited by scarra

Yeh pending bspa approval rusty could be making a shock return to comets colours....

Take it you must know Rusty to make a statement like that, as there has been nothing in paper or website since 31-8-12, hope it is true though,

My source says there is no way Rusty is coming back.

I wonder if a few chickens are now coming home to roost?