Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
madsteve

Comets Replacement Riders

well all i can say to you davidj is as you have posted on the unoffical comets site before you posted the 1 above quoteing a post made about kyle returning

so you are either trying to have a dig at jenga or you are just a wind up merchant full stop trying to have a go at others for no reason

you posted on the unoffical comets at 12.18 and 20 mins later posted the 1 above saying you have not seen it anywhere about kyle coming back

i will leave it for others to make there own mind up why you are obviously telling lies in youre post on this thread

Come again ???? I have seen no where official that Kyle is coming back it was Ayduck on unofficial who mentioned him coming back and I replied I hadn't seen it amywhere as I have done on this forum, so quite simple really whether I posted 20 mins apart or not still the same been on no official websites that Kyle is returning so thats sorts that out , so you can leave to whoever the hell ya want to make their minds up, no lies anywhere and frankly I couldn't give a monkeys :mad:

Yes I was having a pop at Jenga, his reply seemed a scarcastic dig and mostly you need an IQ to understand what they have put anyway,

The word liar is quite strong and you have no back up to go with it so jog on :P

Come again ???? I have seen no where official that Kyle is coming back it was Ayduck on unofficial who mentioned him coming back and I replied I hadn't seen it amywhere as I have done on this forum, so quite simple really whether I posted 20 mins apart or not still the same been on no official websites that Kyle is returning so thats sorts that out , so you can leave to whoever the hell ya want to make their minds up, no lies anywhere and frankly I couldn't give a monkeys :mad:

Yes I was having a pop at Jenga, his reply seemed a scarcastic dig and mostly you need an IQ to understand what they have put anyway,

The word liar is quite strong and you have no back up to go with it so jog on :P

if you had said offical rather than anything regarding then that would have made all the difference

also im hearing the rumours from a few different people not just conected to workington that there has been a move made to cover adams place going by the average of the person mentioned and leaving kyles place open for him to return then 1 was the correct answer as only kennys place would need filled

Edited by scarra

if you had said offical rather than anything regarding then that would have made all the difference

also im hearing the rumours from a few different people not just conected to workington that there has been a move made to cover adams place going by the average of the person mentioned and leaving kyles place open for him to return then 1 was the correct answer as only kennys place would need filled

So if had said official and Jenga had posted an explanation for the 1 (when 3 riders are missing) then there would have been no need for your reply calling me a liar , so thanks sure theres an apology in there somewhere :blink:

So if had said official and Jenga had posted an explanation for the 1 (when 3 riders are missing) then there would have been no need for your reply calling me a liar , so thanks sure theres an apology in there somewhere :blink:

i called you a liar as you said you had not seen anything regarding kyle coming back but 20 mins earlier on a different forum you quoted a statement that had in it there was talk of kyle coming back but you didnt reply to that 1 with the same atitude as you did regarding jengas in case you cant remember ive copied and pasted youre reply from the unoffical comets site below

(Im sure its been said there may be a possibility of Kyle returning sooner than expected so perhaps we may only need to sign 2 riders and use r/r until Kyle is fit to come back into the team

Hadn't seen that about Kyle Ayduck, would be great to find someone to cover Adam and Kenny then least then we could get a guest for Kyle until/if he returns, with the teams not getting into playoffs leaves quite a few good guests like Mason, wilko, who would like to come and guest for a team capable of winning trophies )

and the rumours started monday that a aproach was made to bring a rider in to cover adam which had been put to the bspa panel for aproval jenga like myself and others had maybe heard them rumours and come to the conclusion we are only missing a rider for kenny thats how i took it after hearing what i had heard before i saw the original post

sorry im a day ahead of myself i first heard a rumour tuesday night not monday just to clear that up

Edited by scarra

i called you a liar as you said you had not seen anything regarding kyle coming back but 20 mins earlier on a different forum you quoted a statement that had in it there was talk of kyle coming back but you didnt reply to that 1 with the same atitude as you did regarding jengas in case you cant remember ive copied and pasted youre reply from the unoffical comets site below

(Im sure its been said there may be a possibility of Kyle returning sooner than expected so perhaps we may only need to sign 2 riders and use r/r until Kyle is fit to come back into the team

Hadn't seen that about Kyle Ayduck, would be great to find someone to cover Adam and Kenny then least then we could get a guest for Kyle until/if he returns, with the teams not getting into playoffs leaves quite a few good guests like Mason, wilko, who would like to come and guest for a team capable of winning trophies )

and the rumours started monday that a aproach was made to bring a rider in to cover adam which had been put to the bspa panel for aproval jenga like myself and others had maybe heard them rumours and come to the conclusion we are only missing a rider for kenny thats how i took it after hearing what i had heard before i saw the original post

sorry im a day ahead of myself i first heard a rumour tuesday night not monday just to clear that up

No I've a got a good memory thanks can remember what I say , still bears no resemblance I said the same on both threads " I hadn't seen/heard anything regarding Kyle which is still true as nothing been said official all just hearsay as is the rumours going on all week, so lying doesn't come into anywhere !!!!

Edited by davidj

Berwick fans suddenly seem quite tame.....

• Like 2

Its like the official secrets act getting information from derwent park all we get is rumour and hearsay,but it dont surprise me when have regular paying customers been given any consideration?

No club will provide this sort of info until everything is settled. If they say a particular rider is to be signed and it falls through, the likes of yourself are likely to criticise the promoters for giving wrong info.

There has been nothing in press regarding rearranged fixtures either, fans like to be informed or keeped up to date, as it's looking likely running Friday / saturdayor double headers,

No club will provide this sort of info until everything is settled. If they say a particular rider is to be signed and it falls through, the likes of yourself are likely to criticise the promoters for giving wrong info.

What info? we dont get any thats the problem

There has been nothing in press regarding rearranged fixtures either, fans like to be informed or keeped up to date, as it's looking likely running Friday / saturdayor double headers,

from what iv heard they dont want to run off regular race nights so the only option is double headers

hey davidj/ only need 1 rider to fill kennys spot. is that ok.

Berwick fans suddenly seem quite tame.....

squall, you are using the wrong type of bait for that kind of FISH.

hey davidj/ only need 1 rider to fill kennys spot. is that ok.

Hey Jenga, why ???? haven't seen anywhere that we have signed any replacements yet :blink: so 3 places to fill !!

Nothing wrong with my bait. 60% of the time it works every time.

hillbilly hand fishing , works for me.

hows youre tackle

Edited by jenga