British Speedway Forum
Catch Me If You Can

Redcar V Berwick 6th Sept

Nothing too serious I hope - in my fantasy league team with 5 meetings in the next 9 days! Get well soon Mickey!! :wink:

Not heard any more news. He already had a gash on his thigh, so perhaps just a precaution. The meeting was lost by then anyway.

Not heard any more news. He already had a gash on his thigh, so perhaps just a precaution. The meeting was lost by then anyway.

most likely a precaution he was walking around in the pits like shadders said meeting was done by then anyway

Any Reason Why Berwicks Top Scorer Micky Dyer 6+1, only Had 3 Rides

looking at his twitter posts he may be singing soprano for a while :o

To be honest before the meeting I thought your guests made you stronger.

But the Bears were on blob tonight.

I blame the idiots in the 4th bend stand ;)

What's happened to the track at Redcar? God it was awful

What because it was slick and had more than 1 line unlike Shielfield.

You were hammered fairly, you must have been asleep to see the passing considering you where being hammered.

Best wishes to Micky Dyer I think it was, his nuts will need some rubbing. Perhaps you can do that seeing as your deluded about the slick track.

I would be interested to know under what regulation Berwick were granted a facility for Seb Alden and Robin Aspergen. I didn't think that a facility was available for riders racing in a foreign league.

Are Berwick claiming that the two riders were withholding their services?

It would set a very dangerous precedent if riders are allowed to race in other leagues without any consequences.

To be honest before the meeting I thought your guests made you stronger.

But the Bears were on blob tonight.

I blame the idiots in the 4th bend stand ;)

What because it was slick and had more than 1 line unlike Shielfield.

You were hammered fairly, you must have been asleep to see the passing considering you where being hammered.

Best wishes to Micky Dyer I think it was, his nuts will need some rubbing. Perhaps you can do that seeing as your deluded about the slick track.

Yes Micky has looked good for Berwick. Cant see how Updates (which look totally wrong) can give him 2 points in Heat 8 when it seems he crashed out? Surely Bellego was second??

I wasn't there, but from what I've been texted last night and today, Bandits were collectively awful.

Speedway Updates equally bad, I had text from track about Micky Dyer crashing in a black-and-white hat (not mentioned) in Heat 8 and being withdrawn. At the same time, Updates had him in second place, but without extra points!

Scores, and maybe results, on Updates most certainly wrong in that instance -- don't know if any other races were affected.

Maybe we really won?

I wasn't there, but from what I've been texted last night and today, Bandits were collectively awful.

Speedway Updates equally bad, I had text from track about Micky Dyer crashing in a black-and-white hat (not mentioned) in Heat 8 and being withdrawn. At the same time, Updates had him in second place, but without extra points!

Scores, and maybe results, on Updates most certainly wrong in that instance -- don't know if any other races were affected.

Maybe we really won?

Oh alls good in the world of crescent girl, money grows on trees and Berwick is in Scotland.

Get a grip, if it wasn't for these people texting from tracks you wouldn't have updates.

Now get down off that high horse before you get a nosebleed.

• Like 2

Maybe we really won?

Not being funny but have you ever paid £15 in to a meeting and not enjoyed it because your constantly on your phone texting results ?

It's a pain in the ass so I bow down to anybody who has the grace to be bothered to text results in even though their maybe the ODD mistake.

Do you remember the 65p a minute phone lines that people had to get meeting updates off all those years ago before tinternet ? Well I do so getting them FREE these days is a blessing.

It's a wonder people even bother putting updates up at all with so many whingers especially on this forum.

Rant over

• Like 2

I would be interested to know under what regulation Berwick were granted a facility for Seb Alden and Robin Aspergen. I didn't think that a facility was available for riders racing in a foreign league.

Are Berwick claiming that the two riders were withholding their services?

It would set a very dangerous precedent if riders are allowed to race in other leagues without any consequences.

The rules it seems allow facilities for Swedish riders in League end season play offs not normal league matches though?

Well well, what a shafting, 3 paid maxiimums for Redcar, could have been 4 if Kus had not fallen and been excluded. However you cannot blame the Berwick team, as only the 2 reserves and a 2nd string were in attendance. The only conclusion for me is because of the poor choice of guests, this was also apparent last Saturday night against Edinburgh.

I belive the track was very slick tonight, this was Berwicks downfalll. Again this was Berwicks downfall on Saturday, racing on a slick track, with a team of riders who cannot gate. Berwick had no control of the track conditions tonight, however they do at home, why then, the persistance in producing a track that is slick on the inside and loose on the outside. After heat 4 there is little shale on the inside line, it has joined the rest of the loose shale on the outside, this has the effect of no grip on the inside, and if you go to the outside it is so loose you will come off. The result is, a gate and go track, with just one racing line.

If the promotion prepare a track like this for the meeting against Newsatle, expect another shafting, as those guys can gate.

Be careful, you will be placed on the naughty list :D

• Like 1