British Speedway Forum
Catch Me If You Can

Redcar V Berwick 6th Sept

Track was not slick against Sheffield, nowt wrong with it,

We were just beaten luckily you could argue by probably the worst Sheffield team since well before I started watching the Sport

And it stuffed us last night as well. :mad:

Track was not slick against Sheffield, nowt wrong with it,

We were just beaten luckily you could argue by probably the worst Sheffield team since well before I started watching the Sport

IMO

Only thing I would say about the Berwick Track prep is that it seems always to be slick on the inside line ,and inconsistant on the outside line,But out track announcer publicly says over the mike that it is OK .I will leave it at that . :blink:

• Like 2

IMO

Only thing I would say about the Berwick Track prep is that it seems always to be slick on the inside line ,and inconsistant on the outside line,But out track announcer publicly says over the mike that it is OK .I will leave it at that . :blink:

I thought it was probably one of our best meetings this season, really we were unlucky not too win

• Like 1

Got to agree with that - the Berwick v Sheffield match was excellent, that could have gone either way &, unfortunately for Berwick, Sheffield won. Surely that's better than 60-30 wins every week?

If every meeting was like that, Berwick would win most of them & the gates would be increasing every week - without a discount.

I thought it was probably one of our best meetings this season, really we were unlucky not too win

Wasn't talking about that particular meeting just track prep in general .

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm the result of heat 15 from a programme or Speedway Star please?

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm the result of heat 15 from a programme or Speedway Star please?

Ostergaard,Doolan,Eklof,Bellego. 56-1