British Speedway Forum

You see, THAT is how the sport should be. No nationalities helping each other out there. Fair play to the Danes, well done to MJJ.

totally agree .... hats off to MJJ for not being intimidated to go for it

and.......as if wildcards werent a problem before IMG now have a complete nightmare

Best joke of the night by far lol. Alas, once again i won't get to watch the magnificence that is Polish speedway simply clashes with multiple sports tomorrow.

Hopefully with Torun being the last meeting of the series and not Vojens fans and those negotiating media contracts will be left wanting more.

Lol now there's a thought i wonder if i can get to the shops to buy some more tv's in time. Unfortunately, i've just posted at the same time i won't get to watch it as i still only got the one pair of eyes and ears and a limited brain capacity. Man's multi-tasking limited to pressing remote control button and scratching one's proverbials at the same time.

Can't you get someone in to do the scratching Paul, if only to free you up to watch the Polish play-off tomorrow, got to be worth exploring, surely.

You could always do the next best thing and watch the video of the whole match when i post the link in the evening.

Cheers for that much appreciated. I never got time to watch the semi-final links but certain i can find the time for the finals. Polish speedway has the lot top riders and usually large crowds and great atmosphere. I hear some of the tracks are quite big and racy too!

Can't you get someone in to do the scratching Paul, if only to free you up to watch the Polish play-off tomorrow, got to be worth exploring, surely.

My Lady will do a lot of things but she won't do that! i'm sure that's a song lyric too.

You could always do the next best thing and watch the video of the whole match when i post the link in the evening.

I will ,Thanks

"oooooh Nicki, Nicki, Nicki Nicki Nicki Nick Pedersen" :lol:

Get ready guys, Nicki is about to win his FOURTH World title on Noddy's home track :party:

• Like 1

Hat's off to MJJ on his GP win, but that must have been the most boring GP of all time.

And even though you knew it was going to be a gaters paradise (it was Vojens after all), they outdid themselves with that meeting.

I just hope that the local track staff are allowed to prepare the track in Torun, at least then we might get a fair fight for the Title

Why did give the wildcard to MJJ ? why did they put him the world cup side . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats TO MJJ but anyone else think when he speaks that hes been around for years and nothing really excites him!!!!!

• Like 1

Why did give the wildcard to MJJ ? why did they put him the world cup side . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fancy not giving Niels the WC....

Congrats TO MJJ but anyone else think when he speaks that hes been around for years and nothing really excites him!!!!!

Probably one of his major strenghts, his mental approach. You dont see many youngsters at that level that rubbish themselves when interviewed on live TV.