British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Ipswich V Newcastle Premier League Thurs 13 September 2012

Why Robbo but no Henry in heat 15 :unsure:

Wondered that also, we were cornered and they let us slip that in! Wonder if Jerky has got much to say about Leigh in that heat 15.......super effort from the boy.

I must admit I did have A little chuckle to myself self when the presenter said the back on form Taylor poole. He really is having trouble at home on the more grippy track. Awsome from Lanham and Morten in 15 and both made some great outsid passes again and Leigh also made a cheeky pass around the curb to. Such a classy rider when he is riding like that.

I must admit I did have A little chuckle to myself self when the presenter said the back on form Taylor poole. He really is having trouble at home on the more grippy track. Awsome from Lanham and Morten in 15 and both made some great outsid passes again and Leigh also made a cheeky pass around the curb to. Such a classy rider when he is riding like that.

I'm convinced a lot of it has been since he blew up both engines at Leicester, a blessing in disguise! I'm not sure who's doing his engines now - I've heard it's Chris Louis - but he definetly seems a lot more confident on his bike now and faster as a result.

A very enjoyable meeting on a very well prepared track well done Bob. Taylors form must be a huge worry for the poor lad and his confidence seems to be rock bottom, I hope for his sake when he goes home he can get some family help to resolve his problems that seem alot in his head. Cannot remember ever a referee putting a rider on 2 minutes when he is lying on the track injured, well done Barbara your a star surely theres something in life you can do thats a long way away from speedway. Well Chris Louis admitting the Witches need a no1 after the season has nearly finished is only saying what Ive been saying ALL season. Well you lot of doubters out there who was ALWAYS right :party:

A very enjoyable meeting on a very well prepared track well done Bob. Taylors form must be a huge worry for the poor lad and his confidence seems to be rock bottom, I hope for his sake when he goes home he can get some family help to resolve his problems that seem alot in his head. Cannot remember ever a referee putting a rider on 2 minutes when he is lying on the track injured, well done Barbara your a star surely theres something in life you can do thats a long way away from speedway. Well Chris Louis admitting the Witches need a no1 after the season has nearly finished is only saying what Ive been saying ALL season. Well you lot of doubters out there who was ALWAYS right :party:

.....have from reliable source was enquiring where he could have a nelson riddle not we need a number 1 we have one in fact two ...three...