British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Ipswich V Newcastle Premier League Thurs 13 September 2012

Why he not doubling up then Don??,......was on twitter over a week ago!!!!keep up as you often say

And what does that have to do with his GBE? Keep up? You're so far off the pace that the peloton, has already started the next stage !!!!!

And what does that have to do with his GBE? Keep up? You're so far off the pace that the peloton, has already started the next stage !!!!!

Is it something in the water at Ipswich that produces responses like yours, Snacky, Love,etc.

• Like 1

Is it something in the water at Ipswich that produces responses like yours, Snacky, Love,etc.

No its the idol worshipping :rofl:

I'd imagine he's not doubling up because he simply hasn't a PL place to double up from.

The Newport based riders were allowed to double up without a PL place because their deals had been agreed & teams structured before the Welsh House of Cards fell down and it was deemed not to be of their making.

Getting dumped by the PL club is, however, a different scenario.

Nothing to do with the water, just commenting on a posting, in similar way to which the original was delivered.

Edited by Pere Ubon

I'd imagine he's not doubling up because he simply hasn't a PL place to double up from.

The Newport based riders were allowed to double up without a PL place because their deals had been agreed & teams structured before the Welsh House of Cards fell down and it was deemed not to be of their making.

Getting dumped by the PL club is, however, a different scenario.

The trouble is in speedway the rules seem to get changed constantly and its totally impossible to keep up with whats going on. Would it not be great if a set of rules were made at the start of the season by persons without an invested interest in actual teams profits etc and kept to without fail. Might be able to understand them then and who knows we could have more continuity and even perhaps equal teams which could only be good for everybody in speedway.

The trouble is in speedway the rules seem to get changed constantly and its totally impossible to keep up with whats going on. Would it not be great if a set of rules were made at the start of the season by persons without an invested interest in actual teams profits etc and kept to without fail. Might be able to understand them then and who knows we could have more continuity and even perhaps equal teams which could only be good for everybody in speedway.

You scream for team changes then ask for continuity,and all teams biuld to 42.5,you cant get more equal than that can you???

Newcastle look to have very good top end strength and a good reserve in Nedermark and with the Witches having nothing to ride for in the league now and with no top end strength at all and god knows who at reserve this looks to be a banana skin for the Witches. The season is just petering out as usual in the league and more or less finishes with this meeting such a shame as a little jiggling about and bringing in a new rider or two (Sam Masters for one) could and would have made all the difference.

Nothing to ride for? Apart from currently being in the play off places and in the semi's of both cups? Yep, nothing left in this season for us at all.......

:icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

So if they hadn't taken into consideration the demise of Newport at such a late stage, nearly half the EL would have lost one of their double uppers and the riders would have been stood around doing nothing.

The special dispensation for them didn't change any rule, so there's nothing to keep up with. Masters lost his PL place and without that can't double up. No EL team have seen fit to take him on as a full timer which, perhaps, speaks volumes.

Nothing to do with the water, just commenting on a posting, in similar way to which the original was delivered.

Don't try and justify yourself, old boy, to the Forum's resident busybody. An EX promoter from the jurassic era, he has few original ideas, and even fewer original thoughts.

The way to look at it is, if you have incurred his censure, you're clearly doing something right!!!

Edited by Mr Snackette

Nothing to ride for? Apart from currently being in the play off places and in the semi's of both cups? Yep, nothing left in this season for us at all.......

:icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

Please read my posting correctly for once :oops: I said and I quote "nothing to ride for in the league now" :t: so whos the clown now then jules :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

Ipswich fans, How has the track been recently, slick, grippy, easy or hard to pass. has it been a gaters track? Which witch is one to watch? Newcastle have been good to watch in most away matches this season. We have picked up the point for finishing within 1-6 points in defeat so many times I think no other side has done that this year. So I think it will be a good match to watch

Ipswich fans, How has the track been recently, slick, grippy, easy or hard to pass. has it been a gaters track? Which witch is one to watch? Newcastle have been good to watch in most away matches this season. We have picked up the point for finishing within 1-6 points in defeat so many times I think no other side has done that this year. So I think it will be a good match to watch

Its been slicker at times with less passing , its been grippy with passing its been slick with passing and has been grippy with no passing!!

Anyone of the top 6 could top score!

Im not trying to be funny or obtuse but that does really sum up the Witches this season - inconsistent.

Looking forward to good meeting - Newcastle are an excellent side who should prove entertaining opposition.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 2

Its been slicker at times with less passing , its been grippy with passing its been slick with passing and has been grippy with no passing!!

Anyone of the top 6 could top score!

Im not trying to be funny or obtuse but that does really sum up the Witches this season - inconsistent.

Looking forward to good meeting - Newcastle are an excellent side who should prove entertaining opposition.

Thanks mate, Looks like our lads will take a couple of rides to get used to a track that they haven't seen much this year. We have some good gaters and Stuart Robson who usually misses the start and entertains by having a go from the back. He is great to watch if he is in the mood to have a blast. Mark Lemon has been up and down this season but if he hits the front will take some beating. Christian Henry is a rider who can win one be second or third next time out but is rarely last. Our main hope will fall to Claes Nedermark, recently dropped to reserve. Claes is a gater who can get in front but quite often he will be overtaken as he never shuts the gate.

We will have a guest for Richie Worrall in Scunthorpes Micheal Palm Toft. I cannot comment on him, I just hope he gets amongst the points. We will be using R/R for Ludvig Lindgren, this means rides for Mark Lemon, Christian Henry and the reserves.

Dakota North impressed us when he was a Diamond.

I wish I could be at this match but I will be following it on the net

Edited by dantodan

Please read my posting correctly for once :oops: I said and I quote "nothing to ride for in the league now" :t: so whos the clown now then jules :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

And if you look part of my post said we are still in a play off place (That's in the league is it not?)

So in answer to your question, it's still you! :party::t::icon_smile_clown: