Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Ipswich V Newcastle Premier League Thurs 13 September 2012

FEMALE REFS SHOULD BE BANNED !!!!!

SHE IS BLOODY USELESS !!!!!

Nedermark bailed out on his own in heat 14 , noone around him and should have been excluded !!! Words fail me , for Christ sake every time she refs here she cocks up !!!

Oh dear an ippo fan going on about a rider coming off on their own!!

I think that taking league points from 9 away matches, as well as maximum points in 10 home matches is a sign that we'll have a reasonable run in the playoffs. :approve:

Why Robbo but no Henry in heat 15 :unsure:

• Like 1

Oh dear an ippo fan going on about a rider coming off on their own!!

REALLY !

It not particularly about a rider coming off on his own , It's about the refereeing ! Every meeting I've seen that shes officiated at has contentious decisions which are mostly wrong !! In heat 13 she pulled a start back that there was nothing wrong with ! Lemon missed the start in that and then sods law was able to change his bike and win the rerun !

She's a joke and so are you if you can't grasp the just of my point !

Another point.... Why does bloody Lanham always have a blinder against us!!!! :)

A sublime performance from Leigh.

Were you watching Aljack??!!

Unlikely as it's obvious he doesn't go! lol

Lanham will be back next year on a nice sub 7pt average I think

REALLY !

It not particularly about a rider coming off on his own , It's about the refereeing ! Every meeting I've seen that shes officiated at has contentious decisions which are mostly wrong !! In heat 13 she pulled a start back that there was nothing wrong with ! Lemon missed the start in that and then sods law was able to change his bike and win the rerun !

It was Lemon moving at the start that caused the re-run.

A sceptic would save he done it on purpose to get more time to have his first bike repaired and ready in time for the re-run - which it was.......

Yes, Leigh was brilliant again tonight. Great to see the deadbeats get a 5-1 in ht15, but those 2 cant keep carrying the Aussies. But at least tonight made sure of one thing, Leigh and Morten will be the first 2 signed up for next year. Rohan appears to have lost the art of gating, and please pease please Chris, get Taylor down to the quacks and get him a sicknote before the S/F's. It'll be hard enough with a full side to beat either of those, but there's no way we can keep carrying Taylor.

REALLY !

My problem was that she was insistant on putting the two minutes on with Nedermark still down on the track and receiving paramedic attention.....I was muttering ever so slightly and including some naughty words under my breath about that. Silly woman, riders can't make the two minutes when they are still down on the ground!

She probably thought he had already got up because she couldn't see him as he was stuck under the fence!!!!! :oops: The clue was all the medical staff standing there! She couldn't see a fence panel dislodged right in front of her last time she refereed here. The other mistake she probably would have made was when Rohan & Matt were lined up in the wrong gate positions. If it wasn't pointed out to her she probably would've run the race! Should've gone to specsavers.

Another point.... Why does bloody Lanham always have a blinder against us!!!! :)

...........maybe he is not as rubbish as aljack says he is.........................just an opinion

Would have taken a point before the start but disappointing having led by 2 with just 2 heats left. As TS says that's happened to us a few times this season (Leicester & Somerset spring to mind) and for me it's because our top 2 have just not fired on the road this season for whatever reason.

They've been good at home but it's less of an issue at home as Lindgren and Henry are so good around Brough any poor scores don't stand out. But on the road they are both exposed more and neither has won enough races. To be fair Lemo has had a number of bad crashes but the feeling remains that both are in the latter stages of their careers and may struggle to get back to the form we know they are both capable of.

Again though the form of the others kept us in the match and because of that we still have a chance on the play-offs and the cup matches as we've remained very competitive in most away matches.