Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

well done in saving plymouth speedway,come on sky cover a meeting for us all. as for team buiding kenny ingalls,billy janniro,tyson burmeister,am sure them riders would know how to ride plymouth without any proplem need more names? jonas davidsson be worth a chance as well.good luck to all at plymouth for 2013

Would come in on just over 9, interesting. Wouldn't mins seeing at least one Brit though! Kennett would be 10.00 :D

Mike promoters and team managers don't think of the Brit thing when they are building there team, but like you say having at least one in the team would be good, and Kennett could do with droping down to the PL for a year or two, did not have a good year last year, but his cma would be to high a price to pay for me, but i do like Nicolai Klindt, but having being released by Wolverhampton would be come over just to ride in the PL, but a good rider all the same

Edward Kennett 10.00

Kyle Newman 5.31

Cory Gathercole 6.33

Jesper Kristiansen 6.17

Ricky Wells 6.47

Todd Kurtz 4.38

Brady Kurtz 3.00

Total 42.35

Team i just threw together quickly for Plymouth

Edward Kennett 10.00

Kyle Newman 5.31

Cory Gathercole 6.33

Jesper Kristiansen 6.17

Ricky Wells 6.47

Todd Kurtz 4.38

Brady Kurtz 3.00

Total 42.35

Team i just threw together quickly for Plymouth

Had a feeling Jesper would be in your team for this year, great at the SBA, but nor sure about him away, but i would look at the Kurtz brother's after seeing the younger one at the SBA last year after one of the meetings, but an interesting team.

would be very surprised to see eddie kennt riding 2013 prem league

be prepared to be surprised then as i can see him doing it

Can't see Kennett in the PL now tbh, think he'd have only signed for Rye at PL level.

Can't see Kennett in the PL now tbh, think he'd have only signed for Rye at PL level.

I believe he has been in contact with a few PL promoters looking for a team place.

So my starting 7 would be if possible...

Fisher

Sweetman

Wells

Gathercole

Morris

Kurtz

Nielsen

I'd also consider throwing in Lemon for Morris and replace Sweetman with Sanchez. Both teams would fit and I reckon potential for improvement across the board.

So my starting 7 would be if possible...

Fisher

Sweetman

Wells

Gathercole

Morris

Kurtz

Nielsen

I'd also consider throwing in Lemon for Morris and replace Sweetman with Sanchez. Both teams would fit and I reckon potential for improvement across the board.

I think this is the best team so far, but i think Lee and Seemond will get the club a very good set of riders, i have great faith in theses two lads, when talking to Seemond he said to me that Lee has a very good eye for a speedway rider, and always does well in the speedway fantasy league, lets just hope he can do the same for the Devils this coming year.

Edited by Devildodger

I think this is the best team so far, but i think Lee and Seemond will get the club a very good set of riders, i have great faith in theses two lads, when talking to Seemond he said to me that Lee has a very good eye for a speedway rider, and always does well in the speedway fantasy league, lets just hope he can do the same for the Devils this year.

hope cory goes back

1- R.Fisher : 8.78

2- L.Bjerre: 7.31

3- L.Lindgrand 6.84

4- Any 5 point rider

5- R.Wells 6.47

6- T.Kurtz 4.38

7- B.Kurtz 3.00 or N.Glanz 3.49

Total of.. With Glanz : 37.27 needing one rider at 5.23 or under

With Kurtz: 36.78 needing one rider at 5.72 or under

if it was riders of anyone who had not been signed yet i would probs have doolan instead of Bjerre and Mason Tyson in at the 5 point rider.

Not really put a team together before but i dont think it looks to bad