British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Edinburgh Pl Sunday 16th September 2012

This fixture has fallen victim of the weather at the last two attempts. Newcastle v Monarchs matches are usually good ones. I hope for a dry night on Tyneside, both sides to be at full strength, good racing and the Diamonds to win by 8 points at least. We are getting fed up watching our lads knock up 60 point wins. Edinburgh will stop us hitting 60 again, i am sure, looking forward to this one

This fixture has fallen victim of the weather at the last two attempts. Newcastle v Monarchs matches are usually good ones. I hope for a dry night on Tyneside, both sides to be at full strength, good racing and the Diamonds to win by 8 points at least. We are getting fed up watching our lads knock up 60 point wins. Edinburgh will stop us hitting 60 again, i am sure, looking forward to this one

I don't think so - the Worrall Brothers are still injured. :sad: :sad:

I will have to miss this one as I am on Holiday. I hope it is a good Meeting, with the right result of course, and no injuries to either Team. :t:

And Edinburgh will still be without Cook & Tabaka, but hey, don't let the facts get in the way.

What facts? - I was talking about the veracity of the original Post, nothing else. Think before you Post - it is usually considered a good idea. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Try reading before you post.

The original poster meanders through the usual reality free zone and this thine hopes for the teams to be a full strength.

You've pointed out the two broken legs in the same St Helen's house renders that impossible from a Newcastle perspective.

Then I pointed out that with injuries to Cook & Tabaka it'll be equally impossible on the away side of the pits.

They'll be the facts that havent got in the way of the original meandering.

While the injuries to the Monarchs might conceivably slipped under the radar of the original poster, you'd think one if not both Worrall injury might have rung a bell.

• Like 1

Think in fairness, I read it more as a wish than fact from the original poster...

Anyway, moving swiftly on....

Monarchs will have a guest for Cook and Tabaka might not be such a miss around Brough so I expect a tough match but the Diamonds should do enough to pick up the 3 points.

Hard to judge Edindburgh though. Deek will be solid, Wethers has been pretty woeful around here since that famous 21 point max and Pjiper and Tully have had average and brilliant meetings here.

51-42.

Try reading before you post.

The original poster meanders through the usual reality free zone and this thine hopes for the teams to be a full strength.

You've pointed out the two broken legs in the same St Helen's house renders that impossible from a Newcastle perspective.

Then I pointed out that with injuries to Cook & Tabaka it'll be equally impossible on the away side of the pits.

They'll be the facts that havent got in the way of the original meandering.

While the injuries to the Monarchs might conceivably slipped under the radar of the original poster, you'd think one if not both Worrall injury might have rung a bell.

Hi Backless, I am pleased that my throw away comments in my thread opener gave you something to comment on. All I meant was that I hope the teams are as strong as possible to be able to entertain us. There will be absences (long term in Newcastles case). From now on I will get my daughter to proof read my postings before I make them in order to frustrate you if nothing else :party:

• Like 2

Difficult to tell a "throw away comment" from any other. Evidently I wasn't alone in not grasping the alternative meaning to "full strength".

Do you write Berwick's press releases? :rofl:

Difficult to tell a "throw away comment" from any other. Evidently I wasn't alone in not grasping the alternative meaning to "full strength".

Do you write Berwick's press releases? :rofl:

Nah Berwicks press releases are written by some other clown Eh? I don't like your tone of voice, get off my case and write something worthwile if you can, that we would like to hear. Meanwhile lets get back to discussing speedway not picking up on someones mistakes. Lifes too short mate

• Like 2

sorry for the plug but hey here goes. If it gets pulled off I understand :

After the meeting on Sunday I will be doing 4 laps to bring to an end my 4 at 40 challenge which Ive been doing for Breast Cancer Campaign.

The events have been - 105 mile Cyclone bike ride, 56 mile Great North Bike Ride, My first ever Triathlon and I will finish the 4th challenge on Sunday ( hopefully !! ) with the Great North Run. Hopefully the weather is kind and a few of you can stay behind to watch me in my shocking pink Breast Cancer Campaign T Shirt.

If you would like to read more about it please visit www.justgiving.com/gavin-parr where my full story is told.

Many thanks to Tsunami for agreeing to lend me the boots , helmet etc and if Darryl cant sort me out a bike Dave has kindly said he will also supply one for me.

cheers Track Shop Gavin

sorry for the plug but hey here goes. If it gets pulled off I understand :

After the meeting on Sunday I will be doing 4 laps to bring to an end my 4 at 40 challenge which Ive been doing for Breast Cancer Campaign.

The events have been - 105 mile Cyclone bike ride, 56 mile Great North Bike Ride, My first ever Triathlon and I will finish the 4th challenge on Sunday ( hopefully !! ) with the Great North Run. Hopefully the weather is kind and a few of you can stay behind to watch me in my shocking pink Breast Cancer Campaign T Shirt.

If you would like to read more about it please visit www.justgiving.com/gavin-parr where my full story is told.

Many thanks to Tsunami for agreeing to lend me the boots , helmet etc and if Darryl cant sort me out a bike Dave has kindly said he will also supply one for me.

cheers Track Shop Gavin

Good stuff Gavin. I will chuck some cash in your bucket mate

Nah Berwicks press releases are written by some other clown Eh? I don't like your tone of voice, get off my case and write something worthwile if you can, that we would like to hear. Meanwhile lets get back to discussing speedway not picking up on someones mistakes. Lifes too short mate

hes always been the same m8 one of them anoying people like a rash that sometimes surfaces now and again,anyway back to the match in hand does anyone no whos guesting for cook and tabaka and who,s in for stevie

The Kaiser for Cook, no idea for Tabaka.

The Kaiser for Cook, no idea for Tabaka.

According to the 'Chronicle' "Craig Cook is set to return to the Monarchs side."

Link:- http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/motorsport-news/newcastle-diamonds/2012/09/15/craig-cook-in-the-mix-as-diamonds-aim-to-overthrow-monarchs-72703-31838549/

Edited by The Abbott