British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Edinburgh Pl Sunday 16th September 2012

Just down the road from track...been light rain for a while now but the sun is forecast to be out around tea time with further showers a few hours later.

Yup , checked into the Garrison and down to the pub by opening time .

Good good, see you there hopefully mate.

Rain stopped now and sun is out... Arson I am surprised you can spell the word posh :-)

Rain stopped now and sun is out... Arson I am surprised you can spell the word posh :-)

It was you who went to Walker collage of knowledge :) didn't you take twocing as an option :)
  • Like 1

just a typo probably Keith :P

• Like 1

just a typo probably Keith :P

Tw@ts the pair of you lol ....Im feeling a bit fragile and have feelings you know...bordering on insecure!!...any tips Moscrop?? :)

Tw@ts the pair of you lol ....Im feeling a bit fragile and have feelings you know...bordering on insecure!!...any tips Moscrop?? :)

Yeah stop picking on the old and worried.... Don't you know Glasgow have had a bad season:-)

Yeah stop picking on the old and worried.... Don't you know Glasgow have had a bad season:-)

Traumatic Keith , traumatic :wink:

Does anyone know if a new match day magazine has been produced or are we getting an insert with the original used for the rain off

Does anyone know if a new match day magazine has been produced or are we getting an insert with the original used for the rain off

I don't remember a time when we haven't been given an insert with the original used for the rain off :P

... apart from tonight!

Satisfactory performance.

Was like watching paint dry....got covered in bloody dust aswell:)

Another solid team performance, special mention to Ned, Ludvig and Christian who were awesome tonight, looking good for the playoffs with just Plymouth away to go, only slight worry is Lemo and Stu Robsons form especially away from home which has been average at best, and covered by the middle order riders on more than one occasion.

Does anyone know if the Worral brothers will be back for the playoffs or not as that is the difference between some silverware or not imo.

usually overwatered n roughed up when edin in town or have you guys given up doctoring the track?

The track was a smooth as a babies bum and there was no passing all night. It is 'roughed up' on the outside to give some grip to allow passing on the outside line given the speed at which riders are entering the corners. Some riders can't cope and so we get their fans on here asking Newcastle to prepare a bald track which leads to dull speedway.

Give me 'overwaterd and rough' compared to a blue groove any day

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Like 1