British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Snackette

Team Changes

As today is the final day that promotions can make changes to their declared 1 - 7s, are there any last minute deals expected?

• Like 1

As today is the final day that promotions can make changes to their declared 1 - 7s, are there any last minute deals expected?

Glasgow have dropped Filip Sitera & replaced him with local lad James Mcbain

• Like 1

Deserved chance for James.

He won the Northern Junior League Riders Championship, and thus follows the last two winners into the professional leagues.

As for Filip Sitera -- well!

• Like 1

Well indeed!

Deserved chance for James.

He won the Northern Junior League Riders Championship, and thus follows the last two winners into the professional leagues.

Summed it up in that one word - well

And to think Coventry kept using him in the EL. Point proved, he's rubbish, despite nobody ever listening to me.

Not really a point to labour that though, is it? Norbert Magosi's mechanic & Lous Carr's love child (I read the latter on BSF so it must be true).

And to think Coventry kept using him in the EL. Point proved, he's rubbish, despite nobody ever listening to me.

Sorry, did somebody say something! lol

Glasgow have dropped Filip Sitera & replaced him with local lad James Mcbain

Classic case of a none British rider, keeping a British rider out for NO justifiable reason, and not for 1 season either. :mad:

• Like 3

Classic case of a none British rider, keeping a British rider out for NO justifiable reason, and not for 1 season either. :mad:

you dont know the reason why this has happened do you Edited by glasgowmicktiger

A couple of years ago i was slaughtered for supposedly "slagging off" Sitera, because I couldnt believe how rubbish he was and even more unbelievable that he kept being given Elite league team places!!! if ever there was a case of british riders being unfairly treated its by this muppet getting their team place!!!

Edited by Red Dan