British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Ipswich Pl Saturday Sept 15th 7-00pm

Ashworth not fit for tnis meeting Kevin Doolan guests

Doolan could be on a hiding to nothing here.

If he scores well, the Ippo fans will be slagging him for not producing the expected scores for them this season.

If he turns in less than double figures, Banditos will probably reckon he is doing his parent club a favour.

• Like 1

Doolan could be on a hiding to nothing here.

If he scores well, the Ippo fans will be slagging him for not producing the expected scores for them this season.

If he turns in less than double figures, Banditos will probably reckon he is doing his parent club a favour.

Thats the trouble with guests, its a no win situation for Doolan.He has been a bit of a mystery the last couple of seasons with his sudden loss of form.
  • Like 1

No need to worry, Kevin (smashing bloke that he is) is not going to find form just like that, best guest booking for the witches in ages :party:

Lol Kevin Doolan as a guest? Being an Ippo asset why would he want to score well against them and possibly cost them getting in the top 6? Another poor move from those in charge.

Unless Edinburgh seriously slip-up tonight, I think Ipswich's hopes have pretty much gone.

Additionally, why would Doolan want to avoid earning money against the very team that dumped him?

Ippo fans can laugh all they want! Last Saturday I watched Kevin drop only 1 point at Rye House and looking like he was finding it all too easy.. Almost rejuvenated since he's moved in fact! I really hope he does one over you lot and stops your run to the play offs :approve:

• Like 1

......... he does one over you lot and stops your run to the play offs...

I reckon that run could be over, well before the team arrive at Shielfield.

Seen any pigs flying lately? talk of Witches making the play offs is made up of pipe dreams and utter balderdash! Reality has sunk in to Chris Louis that Witches needed a no1 something Ive been saying ALL season and once again been proved right :approve: So in reality terms this meeting is just a dud and who cares how many Kevin Doolan scores for Berwick its irrelevant.

Ashworth not fit for tnis meeting Kevin Doolan guests

Anyone know the head to head odds for Kev v Tay? Have the bookies even set any?

Unless Edinburgh seriously slip-up tonight, I think Ipswich's hopes have pretty much gone.

Don't be ridiculous. They will win tonight and in the return at Rye House next Saturday

Ippo fans can laugh all they want! Last Saturday I watched Kevin drop only 1 point at Rye House and looking like he was finding it all too easy.. Almost rejuvenated since he's moved in fact! I really hope he does one over you lot and stops your run to the play offs :approve:

Well there is one Ipswich fan here definitely not laughing!!!

Was gutted that we let Kev go, and whilst one part of me is chuffed he's found some form, it would be ironic if he stuffed us tomorrow night :cry:

Lol Kevin Doolan as a guest? Being an Ippo asset why would he want to score well against them and possibly cost them getting in the top 6? Another poor move from those in charge.

This must rank as one off the silliest post's i have seen, riders take guest booking's to earn extra money therefore if Kevin Doolan does not score any point's he would not earn that extra money unless you are implying that there is something sinister going on because he is an Ipswich asset :o

• Like 3

He'll do better than that Torun Hang-me-down Kus

Hope Kevin does well, nice bloke.

Roll on 2014!

This must rank as one off the silliest post's i have seen, riders take guest booking's to earn extra money therefore if Kevin Doolan does not score any point's he would not earn that extra money unless you are implying that there is something sinister going on because he is an Ipswich asset :o

I reckon it has happened in Speedway...

• Like 1

Heading down from Edinburgh for this one. Not fussed who's riding as long as it's good racing, the rain stays away and no one gets hurt.

Oh and Berwick take full points of course.

Taking the train, so... :drink: