British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Ipswich Pl Saturday Sept 15th 7-00pm

Looking like the bandits are doing their utmost to help us through to the play offs. Cheers boys

• Like 1

Lol Kevin Doolan as a guest? Being an Ippo asset why would he want to score well against them and possibly cost them getting in the top 6? Another poor move from those in charge.

What a mug!!

Undercover Agent Doolan, your time has come.....

What a mug!!

No need to worry, Kevin (smashing bloke that he is) is not going to find form just like that, best guest booking for the witches in ages :party:

What a mug!!

• Like 6

Lol Kevin Doolan as a guest? Being an Ippo asset why would he want to score well against them and possibly cost them getting in the top 6? Another poor move from those in charge.

Well Doolan was a real poor choice off guest was he not, from an Ipswich perspective he was anyway rammed a few off the doubters word's down there throat's there well done to Mr Doolan

Well Doolan was a real poor choice off guest was he not, from an Ipswich perspective he was anyway rammed a few off the doubters word's down there throat's there well done to Mr Doolan

Doolan was simply brilliant, really pleased to be proved wrong, just made myself look silly with that comment! Doolan is always good value at Berwick and proved it again today! Seb clearly had the Swedish bike over tonight and could probably have gone from 15 metres and still won such was the speed it generated, so infuriating he doesnt do it every week because hes so talented when in the right frame of mind! Aspegren was very good once again, would hope he'll be back next year but i cant see it! Barret had an up and down night but made a sublime inside pass on Poole in his last ride, plenty of talent in the boy! Dyer was worth more than his score suggests, tried hard and made a good pass on Tungate! Bellego I was thankful walked away from a sickening looking smash with North, these guys really are a different breed! Jacobsen isnt even worth writing a comment about.

Your genius knows no bounds, son.

Doolan was simply brilliant, really pleased to be proved wrong, just made myself look silly with that comment! Doolan is always good value at Berwick and proved it again today! Seb clearly had the Swedish bike over tonight and could probably have gone from 15 metres and still won such was the speed it generated, so infuriating he doesnt do it every week because hes so talented when in the right frame of mind! Aspegren was very good once again, would hope he'll be back next year but i cant see it! Barret had an up and down night but made a sublime inside pass on Poole in his last ride, plenty of talent in the boy! Dyer was worth more than his score suggests, tried hard and made a good pass on Tungate! Bellego I was thankful walked away from a sickening looking smash with North, these guys really are a different breed! Jacobsen isnt even worth writing a comment about.

Just a wee tip here, you can use a full stop at the end of a sentence as well as an exclamation mark.

Putting them after every comment doesn't make your previous posts any less idiotic.

On to the meeting, excellent, with some tough riding on both sides.

The fence, once again, appears to have saved a rider from serious injury. A great investment.

Seb was untouchable, in this form he as to be in with a shout of the PLRC.

Doolan was a splendid guest, what else did anyone expect?

Jackobsen was rubbish, to be quite blunt.

Quite a turnaround from when the Witches thumped us earlier this season, it just shows how well we have progressed as a team.

^^ the above comment is tongue in cheek.

Seen any pigs flying lately? talk of Witches making the play offs is made up of pipe dreams and utter balderdash! Reality has sunk in to Chris Louis that Witches needed a no1 something Ive been saying ALL season and once again been proved right :approve: So in reality terms this meeting is just a dud and who cares how many Kevin Doolan scores for Berwick its irrelevant.

a No,1 wouldnt have made a rats ass of difference to your season

Well done to Kevin , shame he couldn't do that riding for the Witches ! Obviously there is much speculation as to where he will be next year but I know full well he would have scored more points than Taylor has since he was replaced by him . Maybe some kind of agenda thing by Chris Louis ? Average manipulation perhaps for next year ? Who knows , I'm sure all will become clear at some point .

Double Agent Doolan job well done :wink:

Good match tonight, just shows what can be done when we have a well prepared track,Thought it was adecent crowd once again considering it was not a local Team.Interesting to hear the Promotions views regarding lower admission prices once the season ends.It definately makes for a good atmosphere in the home strait stand.I think Dyer is a reserve that has the potential to be a match winner in that position and the kind of rider that will be much sought after and a rider that we should be trying persaude that Berwick is the place to be next season

• Like 3

.I think Dyer is a reserve that has the potential to be a match winner in that position and the kind of rider that will be much sought after and a rider that we should be trying persaude that Berwick is the place to be next season

When interviewed in grass after Ht 15, Micky Dyer made very clear his admiration and warm feelings about the Berwick promotion. I'd suspect that, if they want him, he'd be a happy bun. But of course, he's yet another Swindon asset, it seems.

• Like 1

When interviewed in grass after Ht 15, Micky Dyer made very clear his admiration and warm feelings about the Berwick promotion. I'd suspect that, if they want him, he'd be a happy bun. But of course, he's yet another Swindon asset, it seems.

I have his as the first name on the sheet.

Great result for Bandits if only they could have done that last time the promotion would have got another match against the Monarchs and a big crowd and made some money.I think they deserved that after all their great promotions lately.Can anyone confirm if we are at Workington next Sat ?