Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Ipswich Pl Saturday Sept 15th 7-00pm

When interviewed in grass after Ht 15, Micky Dyer made very clear his admiration and warm feelings about the Berwick promotion. I'd suspect that, if they want him, he'd be a happy bun. But of course, he's yet another Swindon asset, it seems.

I pointed out earlier in the season that he was a Swindon assett,I have a feeling he will be elsewhere next season .

Can't see Doolan riding for ipswich again if his comments in the speedway star are anything to go by, having said its nice to be racing for a club that appreciate him. Meaning ipswich didn't?

Once again Ive been proved perfectly correct :approve: in that the Witches with no top end strength will NOT make the top 6 :mad:

Once again Ive been proved perfectly correct :approve: in that the Witches with no top end strength will NOT make the top 6 :mad:

Aye , once again you've proved to be a credit to the club you claim to support .

Aye , once again you've proved to be a credit to the club you claim to support .

Just being a realist thats all as always.

No need to worry, Kevin (smashing bloke that he is) is not going to find form just like that, best guest booking for the witches in ages :party:

HAHAHAHAHAH what was that you were saying pal?? best guest booking the BANDITS have had all season! lolol

When we finally work out who it does support I will send them my condolences, as he's certainly no Ipswich supporter.

Can't see Doolan riding for ipswich again if his comments in the speedway star are anything to go by, having said its nice to be racing for a club that appreciate him. Meaning ipswich didn't?

Yeah because Ipswich didn't give him enough time to sort out his poor performances and bikes that looked as slow as anything I've seen at Foxhall all year.

I really don't mind if he doesn't want to ride for us again, the loan money will come in more helpful than his scores of between 3-5 per meeting.

Edited by Ipswich Jules

When we finally work out who it does support I will send them my condolences, as he's certainly no Ipswich supporter.

Yeah because Ipswich didn't give him enough time to sort out his poor performances and bikes that looked as slow as anything I've seen at Foxhall all year.

I really don't mind if he doesn't want to ride for us again, the loan money will come in more helpful than his scores of between 3-5 per meeting.

Doolan only has his self to blame ,he has lost form over the last 2seasons .Dont think he has had a major injury and if he wants to blame his machinery thats poor considering his experiance. Showed last night at Berwick that he can still do it. Edited by Fromafar

Yeah that's true, he had plenty of time, but judging by his comments he obviously didn't think so. I also wouldnt want to see him in a witches suit again, not unless with a proper number 1. Never say never as its often down to who fits with averages

Yeah that's true, he had plenty of time, but judging by his comments he obviously didn't think so. I also wouldnt want to see him in a witches suit again, not unless with a proper number 1. Never say never as its often down to who fits with averages

Well sir, last night Kev Doolan was very much a Number One.

He was also superb when he took Berwick for a full fifteen points at Redcar

So was Seb Alden!!!

Did he really say that? bloody cheek considering he completely stank the gaff out all season! Should have been axed earlier.

Undercover Agent Doolan, your time has come.....

No need to worry, Kevin (smashing bloke that he is) is not going to find form just like that, best guest booking for the witches in ages :party:

Lol Kevin Doolan as a guest? Being an Ippo asset why would he want to score well against them and possibly cost them getting in the top 6? Another poor move from those in charge.

Certainly proved one right and two wrong there :)

Very enjoyable meeting with some good racing, especially from Aspegren. The Witches were very disappointing especially given that they had everything to ride for in that match.

You have to say that Berwick really have stepped up a gear since John Anderson took over. New lighting, superb safety fence (which really showed its merits after an awful crash between North & Bellago) and a track that you can really have a go on. All credit to the promotion. :approve:

• Like 1

Very enjoyable meeting with some good racing, especially from Aspegren. The Witches were very disappointing especially given that they had everything to ride for in that match.

You have to say that Berwick really have stepped up a gear since John Anderson took over. New lighting, superb safety fence (which really showed its merits after an awful crash between North & Bellago) and a track that you can really have a go on. All credit to the promotion. :approve:

Glad you enjoyed the meeting it was decent with some good racing .Andersons realy have made the place look the part.All they need now is some luck on the rider front which they have not had since they took over.But thats Speeway I'm afraid.