British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RebelRebel

Somerset Vs Workington Pl 14/09

Can only see a relatively comfortable Rebels win to be honest as the Comets main threats, Roynon and Howarth, are absent and the guests in place of them are poor. (No offence to Johnson but he's not cut for the PL in my opinion) And with R/R for Ingalls, I believe that only the reserves and Aarnio can take his rides which will surely be their downfall. I think the Comets top 2, Lawson and Bach, should keep it an interesting meeting but i'll go for a Rebels win by 10.

Can only see a relatively comfortable Rebels win to be honest as the Comets main threats, Roynon and Howarth, are absent and the guests in place of them are poor. (No offence to Johnson but he's not cut for the PL in my opinion) And with R/R for Ingalls, I believe that only the reserves and Aarnio can take his rides which will surely be their downfall. I think the Comets top 2, Lawson and Bach, should keep it an interesting meeting but i'll go for a Rebels win by 10.

Jeez PR, i wondered when you was going to start this thread. Rebels need all 3 points tomorrow night first and formost. But if they find themselves in a position to give Worky a Tonking they must grab it with both hands, it will certainly help the points differnce.

Should be easy for Rebels against the Workington R/R guest select team. One of the many problems with speedway, that often due to so many injuries, you do not get to see the riders who are actually members of the home or visiting team. There are things that can be done to improve the situation but nobody running speedway seems to care.

Will not be there on Friday or next Wednesday and I know my charisma, personality and wit will be sorely missed. However may return on the 28th when hopefully the tuck shop will have grown some pasties.

Jeez PR, i wondered when you was going to start this thread. Rebels need all 3 points tomorrow night first and formost. But if they find themselves in a position to give Worky a Tonking they must grab it with both hands, it will certainly help the points differnce.

Heard this record too many times please go away and get on somebody else's nerves

• Like 1

Should be a comfortable win for the Rebels as the Comets are considerably weakened. Looking forward to the play offs and league cup SF where we get to the business side of the season and the fixtures become more meaningful.

Heard this record too many times please go away and get on somebody else's nerves

Everybodys entitled to an opinion mate, if you do like it don't come on here. You have a choice!!

Everybodys entitled to an opinion mate, if you do like it don't come on here. You have a choice!!

• I am a full time Somerset supporter even on Wednesdays when Poole ride
  • You are not my mate & never will be
  • Yes I have a choice and I choose to carry on as before
  • Note the nicname

• I am a full time Somerset supporter even on Wednesdays when Poole ride
  • You are not my mate & never will be
  • Yes I have a choice and I choose to carry on as before
  • Note the nicname

Thats not very nice, As i said im entitled to my opinion.

Jeez PR, i wondered when you was going to start this thread.

I didn't... anyway raining all night and still raining now hopefully the weather sorts out by tonight - cant have anymore rain offs.

any weather updates please

Splendid some 20 miles from the stadium in Yatton, N.Somerset.