British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick Bandits 2013

You mean that imbicile that stands on the centre green? If there cost cutting, he should be the first to get the chop.

No Mr Barrie is a nonentity to me,anyway he seems to be out new talent scout,God help us. :rofl:

No Mr Barrie is a nonentity to me,anyway he seems to be out new talent scout,God help us. :rofl:

Haha quite agree. 5 points already wasted next year if Albin is signed, still, are we surprised?

Haha quite agree. 5 points already wasted next year if Albin is signed, still, are we surprised?

The Albin signing was a good idea at the time,any chance to increase your asset base is normally a good chance,but things have changed.We have brought in Barrett & Dyer,both of whom need to be considered before Albin,like I said earlier there are better alternatives than Albin,to sign Albin after the season we have had would be a massive mistake IMO,but if Barrie`s said he`s signed then that might be that.

History shows that there are a band of fans who will turn out to support any Bandit team, regardless of which league they are in.

As long as they pay their money, and buy food, does it matter which league the team is in?

As we at Dudley Know, It doesnt matter one jot.

As we at Dudley Know, It doesnt matter one jot.

Worth noting though that Berwick are struggling even with a £10 entrance, something you advocate for every club on another thread.

Berwick's best chance in terms of crowds is always those 1st couple of matches. Was away in Cornwall on the opning weekend but the product against Edinburgh and Glasgow was very poor one on a heavy track the other with Seb Alden coming off, very unlike Seb against the Tigers. I missed Glasgow's return and going by the updates 14 races were FTG.

I remember back in 2000 I was listening in to some Hull fans who were saying the Elite League racing was not all that great normally being over the 2nd bend. Big and narrow track was Hull and we have the same issue. The higher the standard the poorer the racing will be if Robin Aspegren makes the start and gets on the highline around Berwick no one in the world is passing him Holder Sayfutdinov or even Jade Mudgway they are the best of the best they wouldnt pass Robin I dont think

It's a tricky one our track shape is a burden we have, and I our racing product doesn't shout outtoo people to come back

Edited by RobinH88

Berwick's best chance in terms of crowds is always those 1st couple of matches. Was away in Cornwall on the opning weekend but the product against Edinburgh and Glasgow was very poor one on a heavy track the other with Seb Alden coming off, very unlike Seb against the Tigers. I missed Glasgow's return and going by the updates 14 races were FTG.

I remember back in 2000 I was listening in to some Hull fans who were saying the Elite League racing was not all that great normally being over the 2nd bend. Big and narrow track was Hull and we have the same issue. The higher the standard the poorer the racing will be if Robin Aspegren makes the start and gets on the highline around Berwick no one in the world is passing him Holder Sayfutdinov or even Jade Mudgway they are the best of the best they wouldnt pass Robin I dont think

It's a tricky one our track shape is a burden we have, and I our racing product doesn't shout outtoo people to come back

I do agree that our track shape is a burden we have .

Has Morris ridden enough matches for Berwick to claim him as an asset? :blink::drink:

I Hear Berwick have put in an offer to Glasgow for him .Dozen Scotch Pies +Dozen 1/4 Pounders. :wink:

I Hear Berwick have put in an offer to Glasgow for him .Dozen Scotch Pies +Dozen 1/4 Pounders. :wink:

Your not getting him then throw in the buns for the 1/4 pounders and we might have a deal :lol:

• Like 1

Looking at Micheal Max on saturday,our offer has been accepted. :blink:

• Like 1

Looking at Micheal Max on saturday,our offer has been accepted. :blink:

I have it on Good authority Michael doesn't like 1/4 pounders (to much fat in them :lol: ) i know he likes pies though that is why he eats them all :party:

If we run in the Premier league i think it might be along the lines of

1.Ricky Ashworth

2.Facundo Albin

3.Kozza Smith/Lee Complin

4.David Bellego

5.Seb Alden

6.Alex Edberg

7.Nikki Barrett

Might not be what everyone wants but might be what we get.

That is a pretty logical, and decent side. Its still far too early to say, but it will be interesting to see how the sides that manage to run line up next year, I would imagine you will get sides structured a lot closer to the Edinburgh, Rye and Sheffield sides of this season.

If we run in the Premier league i think it might be along the lines of

1.Ricky Ashworth

2.Facundo Albin

3.Kozza Smith/Lee Complin

4.David Bellego

5.Seb Alden

6.Alex Edberg

7.Nikki Barrett

Might not be what everyone wants but might be what we get.

If it's National League

Liam Carr,Jade Mudgway,Jade's wee brother,+4 others from somewhere.

Might not be what everyone wants but might be what we get!!

If we can't afford to run at all

Crap Saturday night telly.

Might not be what everyone wants but Mr Anderson is making a few realisic comments in the programme re crowds/finances.

Suppose we'll find out in the fullness of time

You are probably right, but heres how I would go.

1. Ashworth

2.Bellego

3. Aspergren

4.Vaclav Milik

5.Alden

6.Edberg or Dyer

7. Barret

A genuine No1 2 strong reserves a back up for Ashworth in Alden ( could easily be other way around), strong 2nd strings home & away, a new signing who is already looking impressive.

• Like 1