British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
comet10

Workington V Glasgow 15.9.12

A comet select will take on Glasgow tonight, Weather forcast is looking good and dont think we will have to worry about rain but this is british weather so who knows.

Teams

1. Lawson

2. R-R or Guest

3. Bach

4. ??? Aarnio or Guest

5. Wells Guest

6. Morris

7. Bunyan

Glasgow

1. N. Morris

2.Campton

3.Josh

4.Bager

5.Grieves

6.Wright

7.McBain

Think comets will get all the points.

Edited by Justin Comet10

Can't see Tero riding after him being withdrawn at Somerset last night

Tero is going for x-rays today on his collar bone

Shock Away win :)

Don't write us off just yet , 3 Comets left in the team but they will keep fighting and we will keep cheering them on , our reserves tonight could be the key and if Rene and Richard ride like they did last week we will be fine

The lads that we have left will not give up and I won't give up supporting them as I'm sure plenty of other Comets fans will feel the same.

Whoever finishes top of the league now will probably pick Worky as they are looking the weakest with only 3 original riders, but as Newcastle know if you can get decent guests you can still win meetings :)

Come on the Comets, our luck can't get any worse so we can only start and go one way.....UP !!!!

Don't write us off just yet , 3 Comets left in the team but they will keep fighting and we will keep cheering them on , our reserves tonight could be the key and if Rene and Richard ride like they did last week we will be fine

The lads that we have left will not give up and I won't give up supporting them as I'm sure plenty of other Comets fans will feel the same.

Whoever finishes top of the league now will probably pick Worky as they are looking the weakest with only 3 original riders, but as Newcastle know if you can get decent guests you can still win meetings :)

Come on the Comets, our luck can't get any worse so we can only start and go one way.....UP !!!!

:).... Knew when I posted that tounge in cheek ud reply lol... you always blame the bloody guests when you get beat though anyway :)
  • Like 1

hey arson fire we cumbrians wont go down without a fight,we have done it before and will do it again.

glasgow to win easy.

Here Here totally agree. Good post!!

Claes Nedermark guests for Aarnio, I hear.