British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
comet10

Workington V Glasgow 15.9.12

Paperwork being sent to former Scotland speedway captain to finalise his bid.

glasgow were a little unlucky tonight very good guest in nick morris

but is joe screen injured or is he with holding his services good old title tatle says the later

A perfect example of why you shouldn't listen to ill-informed tittle tattle at a speedway track . Joe twisted his knee and damaged ligiments at Plymouth last Friday (7th) and will miss 2-3 weeks . Nothing more entertaining than that i'm afraid .

Similar to the elbow injury of last year?

Erm no

• Like 4

Nedermark was riding in place of kenny it was rr for aarnio so wells could be used for rr

Not according to the updates site! :blink:

That was correct R-R for Aarnio

As much as I'd love to blame the texter, that was my fault. I just presumed it was R/R for Ingalls :oops:

I may be the Worlds Number 1 Texter, but I'm an awful updater :cry:

• Like 1

As much as I'd love to blame the texter, that was my fault. I just presumed it was R/R for Ingalls :oops:

I may be the Worlds Number 1 Texter, but I'm an awful updater :cry:

You may be an awful updater Squall ( your words not mine) but you and the other updaters provide a terrific service throughout the season, please keep it up

• Like 1

joe sceen has lost his maoin sponsors (pukka pies) the imbalance has caused joe to pull something in his leg . get well soom joe.

Christ Almighty, that's richer than the filling of one of John Anderson's award-winning Scotch Pies, coming from a Stoney / Workington fan!

Similar to the elbow injury of last year?

At this time of the season injuries seem to take 6 months to heal for some reason :wink::D

At this time of the season injuries seem to take 6 months to heal for some reason :wink::D

Did they not change the rules on insurance compo? I think it stops at the end of the season. :neutral:

Edited by tyretrax

Back to last night Morris was superb for the Tigers only beaten once by a tough ride from Lawson, it was a pity the match had to be called off before the last heat but the conditions were already bad and were getting steadily worse.The result could have gone either way with a probable line up of Morris, Bager, Lawson and Bach.

Both sets of riders are to be congratulated on riding in terrible conditions towards the end of the meeting.

Such a pity that Workington seem set to finish the season with most of the team on the injured list and still involved in three competitions while having to go in to matches with guests and r/r.

Good to hear that a large amount of money was raised for the injured riders. :approve: Thanks to everyone that contributed in whatever way they could.

• Like 2

Why did Workington promotion have a parade ????

The meeting could have been done and dusted if they had started on time at 7:00

We still would of won

We still would of won

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm who Workington's R/R facility was for please?

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm who Workington's R/R facility was for please?

It was for Aarnio