British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow 2013

Gary Havelock will apparently be at the Marriot Hotel tomorrow -- maybe coming up with Joe Screen? -- to watch the GP with Tigers fans and hear what's to be announced.

The organisers are attracting big names as well as a big attendance it seems

Sky should get a camera in there. That would liven up the programme!

New management now in place. Tigers 2013 a force to be afraid of.

• Like 1

Good news for all Glasgows loyal fans

Whats to be afraid of? Will Morris be back? Will Josh and Mason stay? Is Screen packing it in? If no is the answer to them questions, they could struggle to be a force in my opinion.

As we're quoting, how's this one looking?

Pretty damn good! :t:

Great news to hear that Glasgow will be running in 2013, I suspect a few drams may have been downed after that news and a few sore heads this morning no doubt. but well worth it.

All the best for next season all Tiger fans will be well chuffed hope we hear more good news as the year goes on

Great news to hear that Glasgow will be running in 2013, I suspect a few drams may have been downed after that news and a few sore heads this morning no doubt. but well worth it.

Was a great night last night . Much relief that the club will continue and that was followed by watching the GP on big screens amongst 300 speedway fans . We even had holiday makers from Bradford and Exeter with us to enjoy the night's entertainment . Also we had a fantastic special guest in Gary Havelock . A true legend of the sport .

• Like 3

Was a great night last night . Much relief that the club will continue and that was followed by watching the GP on big screens amongst 300 speedway fans . We even had holiday makers from Bradford and Exeter with us to enjoy the night's entertainment . Also we had a fantastic special guest in Gary Havelock . A true legend of the sport .

Sounds like a great night, with 300 fans there that bods well for the future, just hope we will be there ourselves in 2013

• Like 1

Whats to be afraid of? Will Morris be back? Will Josh and Mason stay? Is Screen packing it in? If no is the answer to them questions, they could struggle to be a force in my opinion.

Think the original poster was putting a positive spin on being able to take to track , then you come along with your usual negativity thought you might have been pleased a team in trouble may have found a solution .

Team building will be the final piece and to be honest as long as we are competitive I don't think any off us care as long as we have the Tiger's to support , I notice no other negative comments only your's why am i not surprised