British Speedway Forum
Friddy75

Sheffield 2013

So Hoggart says Wells next. Can't wait to see the final team line up. Dont forget Sanchez.

I'll be very happy to see Wells back, think he could end the season as number 1.

As for the line up I still feel we'll be wooden spoon champions. If the next 2 are Wells and Hall I hope the last rider is either North or Nedermark.....but I highly doubt it.

I think Wells is a decent rider. Imo Well's will be ok if we get another good heat leader. Steady will be number 1 no danger.

If it is Wells and Hall, then that leaves us with 6.52.

Two riders that spring to mind who fit that average are.

Dakota North

Christian Heffenbrock.

It then starts to look a reasonably decent team.

• Like 1

Hefenbrock could be a good shout, rode very well for Somerset at Sheffield when they beat us in 2011. I know he rode last year but not very much I don't think, so not sure how he is fitness wise. North's potentially a decent rider, usually whinging about something though, that said certain Sheffield fans might take to him in that case :o

Edited by tigerblues
  • Like 1

So Hoggart says Wells next. Can't wait to see the final team line up. Dont forget Sanchez.

Ricky Wells is a character. Entertaining on track, hilarious after an incident at Edinburgh (I am a Monarch) but I thought Ricky was class. Getting abuse and he blows kisses. I was laughing thinking that's what speedway us about banter. Ricky is a racer, class on a bike and I'd pay to watch him. Him and stead could be a great duo

• Like 1

Ricky Wells is a character. Entertaining on track, hilarious after an incident at Edinburgh (I am a Monarch) but I thought Ricky was class. Getting abuse and he blows kisses. I was laughing thinking that's what speedway us about banter. Ricky is a racer, class on a bike and I'd pay to watch him. Him and stead could be a great duo

I think another season at Sheffield would do Ricky the power of good, and I think it would the club as well. He did go through a pretty disastrous start the season for the club, but he did start to come good towards the end season.

Wells and Poole would be welcome additions for me.

Sanchez = No thanks, been there, done that, never going to get better, but saying that, isnt that what the tigers go for ;-)

I was only kidding about Sanchez. Taking the mick.

never joke about riders like that coming back, because we all know theres a chance anything could happen with tigers team building LOL!

If the promo had their way 100% without us fans voicing our deep concerns then the team for 2013 would be:

Josef Franc

Ritchie Hawkins

Richard Hall

Emiliano Sanchez

Ben Wilson

Paul Cooper

James Cockle

Sheffield "Cheap As Chips" Tigers !

• Like 1

I hope i have not given them any idea's.

This is just a wild shot and possibly a bit of wishful thinking, but what average would Pontus Aspgren drop down on?

This is just a wild shot and possibly a bit of wishful thinking, but what average would Pontus Aspgren drop down on?

Doubt it as it looks as though we will be rding Thursday and there are meetings in Sweden on a Thursday.

never joke about riders like that coming back, because we all know theres a chance anything could happen with tigers team building LOL!

If the promo had their way 100% without us fans voicing our deep concerns then the team for 2013 would be:

Josef Franc

Ritchie Hawkins

Richard Hall

Emiliano Sanchez

Ben Wilson

Paul Cooper

James Cockle

Sheffield "Cheap As Chips" Tigers !

Reading this post and some of the others posted one wonders why any decent rider would wish to race for Sheffield, another winter of mealy mouthed negative b'stards constantly slagging the promotion and the team that is being put together. I bet they are really motivated by this quality support.... Not

• Like 5