British Speedway Forum
Friddy75

Sheffield 2013

Auty - MPT and TJ = is never ever gonna happen - and my spelling was bang on before you get on your horse spin dick

Auty - MPT and TJ = is never ever gonna happen - and my spelling was bang on before you get on your horse spin dick

Name calling how original.

I believe the technical term for that is a windmill.

• Like 1

my team would be Stead Haines Grosonick Wells Hall Skidders Lambert with Jack Lee as manager if Buxton dont run,dont know if averages fitt but be a good team .

Name calling how original.

singling my post out for a mistype was up there too - hence the call - playground = playground

I went to Scunny last night and have been to every home meeting since the bank holiday double header. I don't go as a fan of Scunny as my heart is with the Tigers. I go to get an extra fix of speedway as the season comes to an end. I have to say we are so far behind them!!

Every aspect is better. The atmosphere is brilliant, the track is set up so the riders can race and over take. They have a team built up of young exciting lads. The crowd make so much noise(often at the referees box). Every race is built up to be the best on show. And the fans are kept informed of every detail of the club, transfer talk, fixtures, injuries.

Hoggy and Machin were there again last night, I hope they took note because we've got some serious catching up to do. Well done Scunny!

COME ON THE TIGERS!!!

• Like 4

Sheffield fans are very welcome at the EWR - in fact anyone is - and the racing is second to none - We hammered Workington last night in our biggest win of 2012 BUT the score doesnt reflect the quality of the racing - Rene Bach, Tero Aarnio and to a lesser extent Kyle Howarth and the early showing Richard Lawson entertained and pushed the racing up a notch.

Hopefully we'll get the final we deserve - then you can all come in your hundreds to see a top night's racing !

Sheffield fans are very welcome at the EWR - in fact anyone is - and the racing is second to none - We hammered Workington last night in our biggest win of 2012 BUT the score doesnt reflect the quality of the racing - Rene Bach, Tero Aarnio and to a lesser extent Kyle Howarth and the early showing Richard Lawson entertained and pushed the racing up a notch.

Hopefully we'll get the final we deserve - then you can all come in your hundreds to see a top night's racing !

And see Somerset lift the champions cup :P

my team would be Stead Haines Grosonick Wells Hall Skidders Lambert with Jack Lee as manager if Buxton dont run,dont know if averages fitt but be a good team .

That'll be about 3 points over the limit unless by Changing Grajczonek's name your hoping he'll come in on a reassesed 3 average.

1. Simon Stead

2. Joe Haines

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Ash Birks

5. Sam Masters

6. Gary Irving/Jason King

7. Simon Lambert

1. Simon Stead

2. Joe Haines

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Ash Birks

5. Sam Masters

7. Simon Lambert

That is not a bad team,

Edited by spin king

1. Simon Stead

2. Joe Haines

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Ash Birks

5. Sam Masters

7. Simon Lambert

No thanks!!!

1. Simon Stead

2. Joe Haines

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Ash Birks

5. Sam Masters

7. Simon Lambert

No thanks!!!

Are you sure.

Just think Stead on over a 9 point average is going to be a bad idea. He has struggled to beat riders with averages a lot lower than his who also ride in this league. Keeping Haines at reserve to start with...surely a huge advantage.

I had Birks in my first choice but I doubt he will be anywhere but Scunny. Irving/King, come on....seriously! Rambo fair enough but I think he's only ever gonna be a reserve, we need some ambition next season.

What about

1 Masters

2 Skiddy

3 Grajczonek

4 North

5 Wells

6 Haines

7 Sarjeant/Jacobs

I reckon Hall will be first name on team sheet anyway. Which will make the promotion look like idiots having slated Franc in the press and program about his long track commitments.

My team was realistic