British Speedway Forum

Would want to keep Jason and Nick as d/u riders and possibly Lasse and Seb as well.

Would want to keep Jason and Nick as d/u riders and possibly Lasse and Seb as well.

I'd like to keep all of them.....

• Like 1

Doyleys average will be too high for him to double up next year orlovski. Looks like we will need to sign him from poole full time. As it stands, the present side are averaging around 46 points a match. So my team will be based on around 41 points per meeting. I'm guessing this will be where the scb will base the average. Anyway, my team for 2013. 1. Hans. 2. Steady. 3. Pk. 4. The kid. 5. Doyley. 6. Frank. 7. Seb or lasse. This team has some continuity which I prefer. Sure we have lost batch, but somebody has to go. Improvements expected from stead (who will no doubt be doubling up) pk, nick, and possibly doyley. Frank and seb\lasse to be decent reserves I reckon. How's that guys?

There's zero chance of Judas or Pavlic being Included, 1% for Zagar, Hans & Batch dependant on text messages from Boro', definites have to be PK & Nick, would like to see Robin back also. If Jason not back at Poole add him too.

ER do you mean that his converted average will be too high or he will not be allowed to double up as my understanding is that providing a rider stays in the PL without a break they can double up. This may only refer to British riders though.

The other issue could be that Simon also seems to want to double up, and would be worth a look at if when used was at reserve.

The rest of the team you listed is fine by me, but I am hoping for a higher points limit.

Edited by A ORLOV

Doyleys average will be too high for him to double up next year orlovski. Looks like we will need to sign him from poole full time. As it stands, the present side are averaging around 46 points a match. So my team will be based on around 41 points per meeting. I'm guessing this will be where the scb will base the average. Anyway, my team for 2013. 1. Hans. 2. Steady. 3. Pk. 4. The kid. 5. Doyley. 6. Frank. 7. Seb or lasse. This team has some continuity which I prefer. Sure we have lost batch, but somebody has to go. Improvements expected from stead (who will no doubt be doubling up) pk, nick, and possibly doyley. Frank and seb\lasse to be decent reserves I reckon. How's that guys?

Want an honest answer ER?....a REALLY honest one......lol

No thanks to the artist formerly known as Magik?!

Why shouldn't we have a thread too?

You been on the pop Gary??! ;)

Edited by hagonshocker

1 - Andersen

2 - Morris

3 - Kildemand

4 - Doyle

5 - Janowski

6 - Zengota

7 - Loktaev

Saw the young Russian (Loktaev) ride for Zielona Gora on Sunday and he looks quite a talent - sign him up Gary!

Edited by jc1

To be successful each year (like Poole) you have to get those improving riders on board, ideally not steal them though as the Pirates did with AM, now replaced by KK of course - Poole I believe now have the top 3 riders in the EL as a result...

Swindon have been fortunate this year too, getting Killer on 4.26, he has surprised me how well he's done, despite the mechanical gremlins, young Morris is one for the future too - as things stand, these two would be the only names on my team sheet for next year at this time. Jason has done especially well, but will he improve further, whilst Simon's current average may make him an attractive proposition yet again...

I'd like to see Zengi back on his 5ish average and will admit to being a huge fan of Matej Zagar...

Will no doubt be an interesting winter, but it is such a shame that you have to discard riders each year that you would like to retain and that have become favourites with the supporters...