British Speedway Forum

To be successful each year (like Poole) you have to get those improving riders on board, ideally not steal them though as the Pirates did with AM, now replaced by KK of course - Poole I believe now have the top 3 riders in the EL as a result...

Swindon have been fortunate this year too, getting Killer on 4.26, he has surprised me how well he's done, despite the mechanical gremlins, young Morris is one for the future too - as things stand, these two would be the only names on my team sheet for next year at this time. Jason has done especially well, but will he improve further, whilst Simon's current average may make him an attractive proposition yet again...

I'd like to see Zengi back on his 5ish average and will admit to being a huge fan of Matej Zagar...

Will no doubt be an interesting winter, but it is such a shame that you have to discard riders each year that you would like to retain and that have become favourites with the supporters...

Unless you are Poole, of course and bend the rules ;) Would like to keep Hans. Not keen on Poles, too unreliable. Edited by Red Robin

1. Schlein

2. Doyle

3. Zengota

4. Janowski

5. Kildemand

6. Grajczonek/Ingalls

7. Morris

Hansi or the Zagarmeister, Kid Morris, Killer, Doyley, no Poles. More continuity than last season.

This is why I hate averages, You build a relationship with a rider who is a fans favourite but he ends up being released for the rider that sucked so bad due to averages. :mad:

Edited by THJRacing

No Steady unless him & Jason or Nick could double up together but I guess with Simon being the only assett of the 3 then who knows.

Lampart a must surely.

I would like to see Magic and Zengota but they need to be more consistent, and would always support Zagar if signed up.

Ha Ha ha, you lot resigned to the fact you won't win the League this season already!! :rofl:

Ha Ha ha, you lot resigned to the fact you won't win the League this season already!! :rofl:

I'm guessing that the nurse doing your 'bed bath' just woke you up a bit Starman...

• Like 2

Will Doyley remain at Swindon? Matt may want a transfer fee if that is the case.

Will Morris be bought by Swindon from cash strapped Glasgow?

Matt would want a transfer fee?? O the irony!!

• Like 4

1. Andersen ..... 8.09

2. Morris/Stead ..... 5.87

3. Kildemand ..... 6.82

4. Zengota ..... 5.57

5. Harris ..... 7.55

6. Grajczonek/Aspegren ..... 3.86

7. Lampart ..... 4.58

Could see something like this next year I've used this months averages off the BSPA website so don't shoot me down if there not perfect, I've done the maths and it's a little high at 42.34 in total, but could see this beig a good team for us next year