British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Workington 24th September Ko Cup 1st Leg

She needs containing :)....nar seriously good to hear the fans getting behind the team.

:D I'm not that bad !!!! Just a passionate Comets fan, heres to a good safe meeting for both teams :cheers: (Christ I must be getting soft !! don't worry be back to myself next week , just been a hard week , lol )

• Like 1

I've knitted her some mittens so we can't see how many fingers she holds up this time!!!

I blame the Jesus juice for her behaviour last time lol :)

Shocking. :lol:

• Like 1

:D I'm not that bad !!!! Just a passionate Comets fan, heres to a good safe meeting for both teams :cheers: (Christ I must be getting soft !! don't worry be back to myself next week , just been a hard week , lol )

Wait until tues then..:)
  • Like 1

Coming over for this one weather permitting, could be one of the last chances to see Worky away from home..........doom and gloom.

very bad to hear about Workingtons plight. We need all of our northern clubs so fingers crossed that someone with enough money will want to keep the comets going and will step in soon otherwise speedway fans in cumbria will have a winter of discontent

Could any Diamonds fans post local weather for me please after 6pm as i am coming down from Scotland to go to Newcastle airport at midnight to pick my daughter up hopefully weather wont be as bad as forecast thanks in advance

Not surprised. This was never going to be on. Ironically, the weather stayed dry last night, and would have gone ahead.