British Speedway Forum
Rob S.

Rye House V Edinburgh Pl 22/09 (6pm).

A must win for the Rockets, (if Plymouth beat Newcastle) to avoid the wooden spoon!

Edinburgh have Doolan and DIlger guesting (according to their O/S),

and they scored 27 points between them when Redcar visited Rye a few weeks back.

Thankfully, Garrity is back, and new averages have Lykke down at reserve.

With the continued absence of the Rye O/S, no news on Gjedde returning, or a named guest.

A must win for the Rockets, (if Plymouth beat Newcastle) to avoid the wooden spoon!

Edinburgh have Doolan and DIlger guesting (according to their O/S),

and they scored 27 points between them when Redcar visited Rye a few weeks back.

Thankfully, Garrity is back, and new averages have Lykke down at reserve.

With the continued absence of the Rye O/S, no news on Gjedde returning, or a named guest.

We're doomed I tell ya, doomed

We're doomed I tell ya, doomed

Dont cry Shads, I hear Ricky Wells has offered to stand in for Charlie :rofl:

Dont cry Shads, I hear Ricky Wells has offered to stand in for Charlie :rofl:

Marvellous :rolleyes:

Edited by Shadders

Rye House announce that Gjedde will guest for our absent No. 1 Doyle :D

Ok, ok, but it seems that Jason has ridden more for us than Charlie has.

Remember everybody that if we don't win this one we won't make into the very prestigious 'Premier Challenge' competition, so everybody turn up and give a big hurrah to our boys (by the way if you cant remember who our boys are they will be wearing Red and Blue helmets) :lol:

Edinburgh have Doolan and Dilger replacing injured riders.

But maybe if we lose we will at least have a big wooden thing to hit Frampton, Hawkins and Gjedde with :rofl:

Edinburgh have Doolan and Dilger replacing injured riders.

If they're as good as their 27 points a couple of weeks ago for Redcar I can only urge everyone to get behind the Diamonds...

According to the Mercury site (linked to the Rye O/S)...Gjedde is out and Doyle is guesting.

Looking forward to seeing our 2013 number one again

With Doyle and Garrity in the side i cant see anything but a rye win. Given that we have a few more meetings to go to in a competion that no one cares about and of course our grand finale. Season to forget more down to our injuries and the continued choice of RR. Than anything else.

With Doyle and Garrity in the side i cant see anything but a rye win. Given that we have a few more meetings to go to in a competion that no one cares about and of course our grand finale. Season to forget more down to our injuries and the continued choice of RR. Than anything else.

Agreed that it's a nothing competition, but at least it would mean another couple of weeks of speedway at Rye House for me before the long winter.

I'm kind of hoping Plymouth win tonight, just to make tomorrow more exciting. Not sure I share your confidence though. There's still the problem of Simon Lambert's inability to work out the Rye House track, Kasper's inability to gate and where in the line up to put Bunyan?

Dilger showed a liking to the track when he came with Redcar and Doolan looks to have found some form.

I reckon it'll be close, too close to call.

....more opportunities for fish and chips though!!!!!!!!!!!

....more opportunities for fish and chips though!!!!!!!!!!!

For me it's another reason to avoid crap Saturday night television

• Like 1

For me it's another reason to avoid crap Saturday night television

I thought you might be quite interested in the new Saturday night programme 'Britains Got Strictly Pie and Mash Eating on Ice' :cheers:

But I think the titles a bit of a mouthfull :wink:

I thought you might be quite interested in the new Saturday night programme 'Britains Got Strictly Pie and Mash Eating on Ice' :cheers:

But I think the titles a bit of a mouthfull :wink:

Talking of pie & mash and mouthfulls... New season starts tomorrow :P

http://www.pie-n-mash.com/

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

Have to agree - its going to be close !

Win needed as need my speedway fix in October ......