British Speedway Forum
potty5

Crewe Speedway Book - When They Were Kings - Last Copies

Hi, I have the last 10 copies for sale of the highly acclaimed hard back book "When They Were Kings - The Crewe Speedway Story". 400 pages, every score, report, all the heat placings, times etc of all the 7 seasons, plus averages for all riders who rode for the Kings. Illustrated throughout. Now only £10 plus £4.50 post (very heavy book). If interested please contact at mark@markpotts.wanadoo.co.uk

Rates available for more than one copy. When they are gone that's it, all the print run sold out. Thanks very much to all who contributed and also bought a copy.

One of the best reference books I have. Anybody who hasn't purchased this book or hasn't had the pleasure to behold it, I suggest they get out their chequebooks and purchase one... they won't be disappointed.

I have scaled down much of my speedway books, but this one is staying put in my library.

• Like 1

Even though I'm a Long Eaton fan, I regard this as one of the best Speedway books published.

The detail is outstanding and it is written by fans whose love and support for the long lost team and track shines through.

I have read my copy a number of times and have used it for reference on many occasions.

A REAL Speedway book which is presented in a clear and easy to read format and I heartliy recommend it.

A big WELL DONE to all who were involved in its compilation and publication.

• Like 1

It is an excellent book indeed and looks like it is soon to become a collectors item.Massive respect to the contributors of this book namely Mark Potts,Tony Marks,Kev Tew and Andy Scoffin. B)

I have just found this Topic.

I own the Crewe - When they were 'Kings' Book and will never part with it. Beautifully produced you can find all sorts of information in it. It is easy to read and invaluable as a Reference Work.

Very highly recommended. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: