British Speedway Forum

2 meetings at STMP - 16 points scored. I am quite confident that he would increase his average from his current 4.83. IMO he wouldn't be a bad signing.

Bondarenko rode realy well in the 2nd phase meeting at the STMP on the 22/09/2011.

Unbeaten in his last 2 rides. Scores: 1*,2,1,6,2* = 12+2.

On 4.83 deffinately worth a shout, and would be able to start with Wilko at reserve, which is a must.

Have got to utilise Carl's low starting average.

How about this line up, and 6 of last years finnishing team.

Ostergaard: 7.83

Summers: 7.76

Doolan: 7.29

Kus: 6.85

Bondarenko: 4.83

Wilkinson: 4.66

Mudgway: 3.28

Total: exactly 42.50.

• Like 2

wasnt there an AUNTIE as well , a sort of anti-uncle..

With Wilkinson in the top five, as Drac has confirmed, that only confirms that Havvy snr will be fielding the cheapest team possible available to him and not - as he suggests, one looking for honours, which is not hugely unexpected but again disappointing and not the approach that will get the fans back.

This will certainly mean Mudgway will be offered a deal, which I cannot work out - he is not good enough, but will likely get in as he lives locally.

I will be hugely disappointed if Dilger is not back in the team, he was a real plus point and a very good reserve at home.

Not having Wilkinson in reserve is just poor team management, but again why I am surprised! Roll on the pre-season friendly with Newcastle/Berwick/Workington which is likely to be confirmed shortly too! :cry: Noting against them just get sick of seeing the same teams all the time.

Edited by RedcarRacer
  • Like 1

Bondarenko rode realy well in the 2nd phase meeting at the STMP on the 22/09/2011.

Unbeaten in his last 2 rides. Scores: 1*,2,1,6,2* = 12+2.

On 4.83 deffinately worth a shout, and would be able to start with Wilko at reserve, which is a must.

Have got to utilise Carl's low starting average.

How about this line up, and 6 of last years finnishing team.

Ostergaard: 7.83

Summers: 7.76

Doolan: 7.29

Kus: 6.85

Bondarenko: 4.83

Wilkinson: 4.66

Mudgway: 3.28

Total: exactly 42.50.

How many meetings would Kus and Bondarenko miss though? Bondy might have been good at Redcar but he wasn't that impressive elsewhere.

Well Bondarenko didn't miss a match apart from when he was injured.

So he wudn't miss any matches as he doesn't ride long track or on the continent

on decent gear (that was his problem at leicester,crap bikes) he might just surprise you, very good from the start and pretty quick when in front.i think bondy has a lot more to offer and a 2nd season he might just come into his own well worth a punt.

i think a certain aussie from worky COULD be heading your way..

Getting Wilko back is a big plus for the club.

Because of the rolling averages comes in on 4.66.

Surely the club have got to utilise that and would build a team that allows Carl to start at reserve.

Surely Jitendra as team manager, gets a say, and he would want Wilko to start at reserve.

Getting Wilko back is a big plus for the club.

Because of the rolling averages comes in on 4.66.

Surely the club have got to utilise that and would build a team that allows Carl to start at reserve.

Surely Jitendra as team manager, gets a say, and he would want Wilko to start at reserve.

Brian has other ideas.