British Speedway Forum

Exciting rider, but sadly on last years performance, he is pasted it now with poor machinery and obviously carrying health probs(mind and body). Real shame as he was a real exciting rider in his prime and before his biggy.

He hasn't ridden for anyone since I think it was 2009, when he was at Somerset :blink:

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

Exciting rider, but sadly on last years performance, he is pasted it now with poor machinery and obviously carrying health probs(mind and body). Real shame as he was a real exciting rider in his prime and before his biggy.

Not sure who you're referring to Mr.T, but it isn't Simon Walker :blink:

Many thanks for your corrections Barney Rebel and Najjer. The rider I confused him with was Lee Smart who rode with Redcar last year.

Rebelrebel I know it cause he used to work next door to me!! A was shocked when he walked in everyday loved watching race!! And I keep in touch with him!! And he told me he has been trying to get a team this year and last year but it never happens at the last min!! Shame seeing he is English and can't get a team pl or nl!! Good old English speedway ;-)

Rebelrebel I know it cause he used to work next door to me!! A was shocked when he walked in everyday loved watching race!! And I keep in touch with him!! And he told me he has been trying to get a team this year and last year but it never happens at the last min!! Shame seeing he is English and can't get a team pl or nl!! Good old English speedway ;-)

So Glasgow & Edinburgh are English now wish someone had let us know ;)

• Like 1

So Dilger is one under consideration for last spot - but obviously there is an issue, maybe with him riding in Denmark.

Would think Bondarenko, Paul Cooper, Mitchell Davey and Stefan Nielsen might be under consideration.

Real shame Bears asset Maks Gregoric - who would fit - cant be persuaded to return to the PL.

Edited by RedcarRacer

So Dilger is one under consideration for last spot - but obviously there is an issue, maybe with him riding in Denmark.

Would think Bondarenko, Paul Cooper, Mitchell Davey and Stefan Nielsen might be under consideration.

Real shame Bears asset Maks Gregoric - who would fit - cant be persuaded to return to the PL.

If you are going to consider Stefan, then you have to throw in Joe Jacobs, made massive strides last season for Mildenhall, and for me he has to be the next to break through to the PL from the NL, check out his scores in the end of season meetings.

Did I not read that Slovenian Speedway Federation only allow their riders to ride for teams that had an air fence and that was the reason that he would not be riding at Redcar again.

Did I not read that Slovenian Speedway Federation only allow their riders to ride for teams that had an air fence and that was the reason that he would not be riding at Redcar again.

Correct.

Shame seeing he is English and can't get a team pl or nl!! Good old English speedway ;-)

Its folk like you that make Alex Salmond's job just so easy!

So Glasgow & Edinburgh are English now wish someone had let us know ;)

The BSPA must of decided that too