British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington Comets V Leicester Lions 22/09/12 19:00hrs (pl) .

He is fed up with the track and at Atwood getting the push.take the last 3/4 away meetings he is the only one doing the business

He is fed up with the track and at Atwood getting the push.take the last 3/4 away meetings he is the only one doing the business

when it comes down to it, he gets paid quick at Leicester and its convenient for airports & fits in with Fridays at Lakeside. When he is sitting at home in Finland making his decision those things might be highest up on his agenda.

We'll see.

So what makes you so sure Nemo won't be back?

No back up? At times away yes, but if there was no back up we wouldn't be undefeated at home and wouldn't have won jointly the most away matches of any team in the PL this season.

DH told us a couple of weeks ago that three riders had already signed and he was negotiating with Simon Neilsen. He did not say whidh riders those were.

Attwood did not get the push, he walked out and then considered coming back once Glyn had come back.

Edited by Fanmale

yes was something like that it was 7-9 or 79- something the pa was poor as always so couldnt pick it up over the people taking in the back ground on the 2nd bend but it was definatly high 700's as far as i could make out

i hope it does then we will get a fiver back :lol:

Oh dear. :oops::oops::oops:

Attwood did not get the push, he walked out and then considered coming back once Glyn had come back.

You know this as a fact. Do you?

My info came from one of the pit crew.

That info sounds more like rewriting history to me.. very bizarre indeed. Certainly different to the info I was told by someone much closer to the situation. Unless 'pit crew' is a euphemism, in which case it differs from what I was told at the time by the another member of the 'pit crew'.

Mick.

My info came from one of the pit crew.

That info sounds more like rewriting history to me.. very bizarre indeed. Certainly different to the info I was told by someone much closer to the situation. Unless 'pit crew' is a euphemism, in which case it differs from what I was told at the time by the another member of the 'pit crew'.

Mick.

To be honest there are so many vendetas, so much baggage and so many hang ups at leicester I wouldn't quote anything unless it comes from the horses mouth.

Edited by TMW

when it comes down to it, he gets paid quick at Leicester and its convenient for airports & fits in with Fridays at Lakeside. When he is sitting at home in Finland making his decision those things might be highest up on his agenda.

We'll see.

I had also heard neiminen was one of 3 riders from the current squad that agreements had been reached with. If Nielsen also returns then let's hope the final three are more inspiring than what we currently have as good home form notwithstanding our team are probably the least inspiring bunch of riders I've ever supported.

To be honest there are so many vendetas, so much baggage and so many hang ups at leicester I wouldn't quote anything unless it comes from the horses mouth.

I agree, which is why I don't!

Edited by volty

I hope Nemo does stay it was that I over heard someone ask him if he was happy and he said no.we should nor take Jari next year

and I quote

"I was told by someone much closer to the situation".

Says different i'm affraid

and I quote

"I was told by someone much closer to the situation".

Says different i'm affraid

whooosh!

Edited by volty

Just to say again about Kyle Howarths fantastic return from injury, 18pt max after 8 weeks out , well done Kyle. :approve: