British Speedway Forum
Pere Ubon

Ipswich Fixtures

It's going to be a tough choice on October 6th whether to go to see Rye House v Ipswich or stay at home and watch the final GP from Torun. How can they possibly arrange a local derby on that date

Well that was certainly a tongue in cheek comment if ever Ive read one :lol: choice good one :lol:

Note to Aljack - whatever faults you find with JL & CL, they have put together a team that we can afford, and we will have a team to follow in 2013. I would much rather that that what Workington have done.

Reply to Mr Snackette - Yes agree better have speedway than none but what about the promises made by the management team when we dropped down a league they have not been kept.

Edited by aljack

And what promises were they?

And what promises were they?

IF you were at the pre-season get-togethers you would not have to ask that question!!! Those who were there will know so no need to answer.

Is it just me or does the whole of British speedway feel sorry for the Ipo fans having such a twht among them

Note to Aljack - whatever faults you find with JL & CL, they have put together a team that we can afford, and we will have a team to follow in 2013. I would much rather that that what Workington have done.

Good post,and a team that most fancied at the start of year

Edited by montie

IF you were at the pre-season get-togethers you would not have to ask that question!!! Those who were there will know so no need to answer.

So more crap from you with no facts to back it up! From this reply you were not there either. I live 60 miles from Ipswich, whats your excuse, but I still go and support them every meeting.

I seem to recall at the Supporters Club AGM, there was a man named Ray Slegg asking a lot of questions . . .

https://fbcdn-sphoto...9618_4179_n.jpg

Edited by Presenter

I seem to recall at the Supporters Club AGM, there was a man named Ray Slegg asking a lot of questions . . .

https://fbcdn-sphoto...9618_4179_n.jpg

No Aljacks real name is Ray Sole ;)

poor aljack the butt of.....

No worries it does not worry me a toss :lol: what so called fans :icon_smile_clown: say its all water of a ducks (quack) back as far as Im concerned :party:

I thought his initials were A.R!!!

Still early but the weather for Sundays match at Workington does not look good.

Worky should forfeit if it cant go ahead.

No worries it does not worry me a toss :lol: what so called fans :icon_smile_clown: say its all water of a ducks (quack) back as far as Im concerned :party:

I knew it woulnt bother you otherwise I wouldnt have said it. Banter yes ok but bullying even of trolls is a no no.