British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Ipswich V Sheffield (plct)

I will be going to get my fix of speedway but the interest level is not quite what it was in this particular competition !

Hope there's a bit more interest in Ipswich tonight than there is on here!

Updates available @

http://speedwayupdat...ay&thread=10843

As Ive said elsewhere its a meaningless meeting for 2 teams that are not good enough to make the top 6. Should be half price entrance fee but we know thats NEVER going to happen so will be lucky to get 500 paying fans tonight.

I will be going to get my fix of speedway but the interest level is not quite what it was in this particular competition !

Well thats no surprise is it?

As Ive said elsewhere its a meaningless meeting for 2 teams that are not good enough to make the top 6. Should be half price entrance fee but we know thats NEVER going to happen so will be lucky to get 500 paying fans tonight.

,,,,,,,are you gracing us with your presence then ?

Whether theres 500 or 500 there tonight,one thing is clear to us all,you wont be one of them. :t:

Its still a chance of some silverware!!

Another egg cup for the collection eh Aljack?

Its still a chance of some silverware!!

Another egg cup for the collection eh Aljack?

Correct!!! Witches could be winners of the best bottom half of the league team!!! Who cares???

A nice easy win in difficult conditions in the rain considering Taylor and Rohan both had off nights .

Stefan looked seriously shaky in his first 2 rides but superb in his last 2 . This kid is talented but is a Scunny asset , lets hope we can get him on board in some way for next season !

A nice easy win in difficult conditions in the rain considering Taylor and Rohan both had off nights .

Stefan looked seriously shaky in his first 2 rides but superb in his last 2 . This kid is talented but is a Scunny asset , lets hope we can get him on board in some way for next season !

He has already said he wants to ride for the Witches next season, so thats him and Heeps at reserve now for the other 5. Louis has at long last agreed with me and seen sense and has written that he wants a genuine no1 next season - hooray :party: :party: :party:

Great effort from both sides in difficult conditions.

A better meeting than many run in perfect weather.

Schrammy must have set a new record - paid 4 points without beating anyone that finished a race and had more falls than rides!!

Fully expected an awful crowd tonight, was surprised by how many were there, certainly above (or around) break even figure. Cant see many tracks managing this for the "failures" cup. Allready looking forward to next Good Friday when we renew our rivalry with KL.

Clutch problems in his first 2, he told me.

I won't pay too much attention to the asset situation. Riders generally ride for who they want to, not who owns their contract.

Congrats to all 13 riders who all did well in very trying conditions. A decent crowd all things considered - a shade more than I was expecting given its "Egg Cup" status, and the dodgy weather. Impressive display from Ipswich - even with an off night for Tungate, Poole losing out a few times, and Risager suffering from bike issues, they still nearly hit 60.

Good to catch up with LW, WvsH & Badge again.

• Like 1

Tweeted by Dakota North when asked why he was not in heat 15 v Sheffield makes you wonder what going on at Ippo

dakota north@dakota_north

@Sudden_sam33 thy couldn't afford to pay me if I got another win.