British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tyretrax

Glasgow V. Berwick

Lets bin the Scottish Cup in 2 weeks and get this one on then. In fact, bin the Scottish Cup althogether. Edinburgh have only one free Friday on the 26th October and no doubt that will be the rain off date for their other matches.

Maybe they couldn't get a team out??

Says adverse weather on twitter :)

Edited by Arson fire

Sun Off??

This one has never been cracked before have you no new material this one has been played to death now, i bet that this will be done again next week and the following week and so on you need to get out more or perhap's study to be a weatherman

Rained in the west since 5pm last night until 1pm today brightened up now but i guess the damage has been done

Lets bin the Scottish Cup in 2 weeks and get this one on then. In fact, bin the Scottish Cup althogether. Edinburgh have only one free Friday on the 26th October and no doubt that will be the rain off date for their other matches.

the14th oct is the PLRC at Sheffield

This one has never been cracked before have you no new material this one has been played to death now, i bet that this will be done again next week and the following week and so on you need to get out more or perhap's study to be a weatherman

Rained in the west since 5pm last night until 1pm today brightened up now but i guess the damage has been done

ud have thought they'd have give it every chance though...to get it out the way??

ud have thought they'd have give it every chance though...to get it out the way??

Maybe but the amount off rain we have had it may well have been rideable but race able i would doubt better it be called off rather than forced on with no entertainment value for the paying public , the official site had said the track was under water in parts

the14th oct is the PLRC at Sheffield

At the rate the injuries are happening we may not have anyone fit by the 14th

Ah the old conspiracy theory,rain,sun,under strength team,or something else.Maybe the Glasgow riders are all keen golfers and they wanted home in tie to watch the Ryder Cup.

Get in the hole. :blink:

• Like 1

Just a tad touchy aren't we. maybe u need a few :drink: to lighten up :t:

Just a tad touchy aren't we. maybe u need a few :drink: to lighten up :t:

Not at all you just need some new patter :lol:

Strange how Len Silver can call a meeting off the day before and nothing is said, yet a BSPA official, let's not forget, calls it off in the middle of a monsoon and its a conspiracy!!! Logically it would make no sense either!!!

Edited by DW