British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
June01

Nicki Or Chris?

Nicki hopefully, Holder grates on me with his constant playing to the camera. Come on Nicki :approve:

i know he is controversial sometimes but just for the entertainment nicki p provides in the gp i want him to win

• Like 1

I hope for Nicki but think Holder will take it, Nicki have had allot of opportunities but besides from Vojens

he have notoriously managed to let those opportunities slip away. Mostly be picking the wrong gate.

Experience, or Novice?

I'm thinking probably Holder, but hoping the pressure gets to him and naughty nicki gets his 4th world title.

Holder. Though the heats the two share, if more than one, could be interesting.

• Like 1

Would really like to see pedersen win it (and never thought i would say that) anyone but holder.

I just hope it comes down to the final, Nicki does something naughty and it all kicks off. Won't care who wins then, it'll be a laugh either way.

EACH to his own but surprised how unpopular Holder appears to be on here. Would it be the same if he rode for any team other than Poole in the UK?

Personally think that Nicki's experience and "been there done it" will be a big help but the track at Torun will suit Holder much more than Vojens. All to play for and the draw could be crucial.

EACH to his own but surprised how unpopular Holder appears to be on here. Would it be the same if he rode for any team other than Poole in the UK?

Personally think that Nicki's experience and "been there done it" will be a big help but the track at Torun will suit Holder much more than Vojens. All to play for and the draw could be crucial.

Nope, even if he rode for the Panthers, would feel the same, if he didnt play to the cameras as much, would certainly give him a few more fans.

Plus we all like a vilian, Nicki to win :approve:

Wouldn't make any difference to me who he rode for. But if it was between Holder & Ward, or Holder & Woffinden (I know, but it's only an example :D ) I'd prefer Holder to win.

No, I have been supporting Nicki since he came to Smederna in 2003 and I don't intend to stop now.

• Like 1