British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
June01

Nicki Or Chris?

That decision is a disgrace. How the hell can Holder stay in there????!!!!

• Like 2

If that was the other way round , there would only be one outcome !

Holder is very lucky indeed

People really need to watch the replays properly.

It's as clear as day in the Semi Final Pedersen came across Holder, contact was made which caused Holder to lift. All 4 was the only option, I can't for the life of me see how any other decision could have been made.

• Like 5

Ref bottled it and decided the world title and they moan about that Polish ref!

• Like 1

IF, just IF Holder had shut off when Nicki leaned on him, would the referee have ruled an unsatisfactory start?

It's as clear as day in the Semi Final Pedersen came across Holder, contact was made which caused Holder to lift. All 4 was the only option, I can't for the life of me see how any other decision could have been made.

WE HAVE watched the replies but its still Holder who failes to gate and hits Nicki twice, causing him to fall.

Holder caused the stoppage and should be x'd. No doubt what so ever.

Yes, that's how I saw it. Nicki placed his front wheel on the kerb, and Holder was impeded, causing him to straighten up. Mr Ackroyd got it spot on on this occasion.
  • Like 2

Watch that from 2.26 to 2.30, what is Holder meant to do? If you shut off you stop turning.

Watch that from 2.26 to 2.30, what is Holder meant to do? If you shut off you stop turning.

Exactly - if you shut off the stops spinning and you straighten up.

It's subjective. Everyone will always disagree on these matters as you can normally build a case for either rider depending on which side of the fence you sit on.

I thought it was very similar to the move Holder used on Bomber in the 2010 Grand Final and I would have excluded Chris for being the cause of the stoppage.

However, it's done now and adds towards a miserable 2012 season which will only get worse on the following two Monday's.

Congrats to the Polish Fast Chris Holder on becoming World Champ.

Exactly - if you shut off the stops spinning and you straighten up.

ONLY if you shut off ALL the way :approve:

Pedersen clearly clamped him and said so in his interview! As you say what was Holder meant to do, he had to turn ....

Taken from Noddys own website ....

Both Holder and Pedersen were up against each other in the second semi-final, and in a tight first bend, the Dane fell after being nudged off his bike by the Australian

Nudged him off his bike EXCLUSION :approve:

• Like 1

By lifting Holder did momentarily stop turning, that's why Pedersen came off. Stone-wall exclusion.